SASS Wire Forum

Rossi parts ??

Mosquito Jack #19425

Looking for a source for Rossi model  92 parts. The gun in question is a Puma. I specifically am looking for a muzzle cap retaing  screw for a rifle. Gun parts showed the correct item but shipped a carbine screw. I called Rossi and the said they are part of Taurus now and anything before that they can not help with.?? They told me to call Legacy the importers of the Puma, who they said we have not head those for over 10 years, and can not  help. There has to be options. I just do not know where.

You’ll have to determine the (metric) thread size, or “callout”.

See if you can find online, a parts diagram and parts list for that rifle. You may get lucky and see the screw on there with a description.   See if there is anything on YouTube regarding this rifle and its parts.   Once you know the thread pattern and size, you might be able to have a screw made, or find one that isn’t very pretty but that does work. 

Cat Brules

17-OCT-2019-0910AM-PACIFIC

Have you found what you are lookin for yet?

I have some information, but I’m not going to list at all and less I know that you still need it. 

What caliber is your rifle? 

Message your email address and phone number to me, please.

Cat Brules

1 hour ago, Cat Brules said:

17-OCT-2019-0910AM-PACIFIC

Have you found what you are lookin for yet?

I have some information, but I’m not going to list at all and less I know that you still need it. 

What caliber is your rifle? 

Message your email address and phone number to me, please.

Cat Brules

If you were to post your info, it could very well help other shooters too. ;)

OLG

Archived