SASS Wire Forum

deleted

Actually, I was going to recommend watching on YouTube, "Soviet Storm - The Great Patriotic War."   It was a very good video history of WWII Eastern Front.  I had watched the entire series a couple of times with an English narrator, but now it is only in English subtitles.   I think the English version is now only available on Amazon Prime for $0.99 per episode. 

There is always Red Dawn...

^_^

Saint Louis Cardinals?

Vodka!

On 10/15/2019 at 3:17 PM, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Actually, I was going to recommend watching on YouTube, "Soviet Storm - The Great Patriotic War."   It was a very good video history of WWII Eastern Front.  I had watched the entire series a couple of times with an English narrator, but now it is only in English subtitles.   I think the English version is now only available on Amazon Prime for $0.99 per episode. 

Uh-Huh......Really, it was that Ginger/Mary Ann thing again.

:-)

12 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Not this World Series!

MaryAnne!

Yep, they were “deleted”, my point.

3 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Yep, they were “deleted”, my point.

Hey, at least they're not the Seattle Mariners. The only team in Major-League Baseball to have never been to the World Series... in fact the last time they even made it to the post-season was 2001. That's probably the most ignominious record in pro sports history.

5 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Of course the Baptist Category would require "Cross" draw  Duh

"Cross."  Yes, if it is the Cross of Christ.

Absolutely, no cross draw holsters though.  It requires the Baptist shooter to do the "dance."   Oh, no.  That would never do. -_-

Archived