SASS Wire Forum

Looking to buy a good used gun cart, preferably a wooden one that's not too expensive.  I live in Prescott Valley, AZ and would prefer to pick one up  somewhere close by, from Phoenix on up to Flagstaff.  Pictures would be a plus.

You can get up with Yul Lose and see what he has available.  He lives down in San Diego.  A short day trip, and you get to meet a legend.

Howdy, I just rebuilt and refinished a gun cart and I am selling it for $100. I live in Tombstone, and if interested you may  know someone coming to the  Bordertown match next weekend.  I will have it at the Los Vaqueros match this coming Sat the 19th if I don't sell it it will still be available during the Bordertown week.  If you are really interested we will supply a picture for you if you supply an email address.

Regards Blaze

Tried to send you a pm, said you cannot receive messages.  My email is lancewilson49@gmail.com.

Arizona Gunfighter

Edited by Arizona Gunfighter

I have tried several times to send you an email and it states it doesn't recognize the address.  Send me an email at   blazekinkaid253@powerc.net

50 minutes ago, Blaze Kinkaid, SASS #253 Life/Reg said:

Already found one thanks.

Edited by Arizona Gunfighter