SASS Wire Forum

Funeral prank

Rye Miles #13621

Pretty, pretty, pretty..........weird.

Cat Brules

That's just creepy. Actually that is pretty messed up. If he was alive he should have his butt kicked...but he's dead...we get the last laugh anyway. Or at least we can shake our heads. He can't...'cause he's DEAD!:D

Mama had the Second Sight, rest her soul, and she wouldn't let me go to Great-Granddad's funeral (I was all of seven years old) -- likely because I told her I'd dreamed of him the night he died: I dreamed I was in their parlor looking at his long box and I said "Poor Grampa," and he sat upright in his coffin and declared in a surprised voice, "What? What did you say?"

She came home from his funeral and said the preacher orated in a stentorian voice, "Here lies a good man, here lies a dedicated man, here lies a Christian man!" -- and she laughed and said "I'm surprised he didn't set up and laugh in the preacher's face!"

The best I could come up with is on my Tombstone I'd like it to say.............

Well....Bye!

I will not be attending my funeral. I have no idea when it will be or where it will be. Without this knowledge I cannot possibly attend. Showing up late or at the wrong location would be rude. So, I will not be there. :P

Archived