SASS Wire Forum

I Shot My Last Indiana SASS Shoot...

Cholla

After two years of enjoying shooting at the Pine Ridge Regulators, Saturday was my last match. I shot it clean and was number one in the Classic Cowboy category. (I was the only one in the CC category...)

In two weeks it will be my last NCOWS match in Indiana.

After that, I'm off to Prescott, A.T. I figure by February I'll be settled down enough to start looking around for a local club. I saw there is the Whiskey Row Gunslingers or something along those lines and then Winter Range that some of my pards from Indiana may be attending.

It is bittersweet, but we have been waiting for this for a decade. The company I work for made me an offer that my wife couldn't refuse!

Not to worry the gang in Prescott will treat you like family. The whiskey Row Gunslingers is a great club with a great facility.

Although I'm  from the Phoenix area I drive up there regularly to shoot in their matches. Just shot there Sunday- great time with great people.  See u soon 

Hells Comin 

I am the newest member of the Whiskey Row Gunslingers up here in Prescott, AZ. A great bunch of pards to shoot with. We have a match the 2nd Sunday of the month at our range nestled high up in the pines about 15 miles south of Prescott. Everyone is friendly and you will feel right at home here. This is a great place to live, the high desert has a great climate, similar to the Midwest but not as extreme, and I moved here from Illinois. We also get together every Thursday morning for breakfast at Zeke's Cowboy Restaurant in the Frontier Village Mall. Looking forward to meeting you and welcome to the great state of Arizona!

Whiskey Row gunslingers are great people to get to know,within driving distance{easily}there's Winter range, Yavapi Rangers,Cowtown Cowboy Shooters and ACSA at Ben Avery. Alittle farther will be Rio Salado,Pima Pistoleros, and the DustyBunch at Casa Grande and the club in Flagstaff is going so you should have lots of options

Archived