SASS Wire Forum

California debuts new state flag.

Raylan

Illinois ain’t far behind.

3 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Planned power outages this past week.  I also saw in the news that SDG&E is thinking about the same kind of Public Safety Power Outages.

SDG&E already does it.

Some poor fella's oxygen machine wouldn't work without power ~ he died.  :(

Surprised to only hear of one.   

5 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Some poor fella's oxygen machine wouldn't work without power ~ he died.  :(

Surprised to only hear of one.   

Last I read on that (yesterday) there has not yet been a link established.  Power was off something like 12 minutes before they found him.

From what his sister said, the guy was hard pressed to walk to the head.  Could be that he would have died then anyway.  Or maybe all the speculation, warnings, and buildup for a week before took its toll and killed him.   I know that a lot has been made of this in the press and social media, but until we have a coroner's report I'm not willing to say that it was the fault of PG&E.

The New Green Deal...is that where lobbyists find a way to promote their green products and lobby politicians to create laws to benefit their corporations and manufacture everything in China?

42 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The New Green Deal...is that where lobbyists find a way to promote their green products and lobby politicians to create laws to benefit their corporations and manufacture everything in China?

And tax the crap out of the rest of us.

12 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Last I read on that (yesterday) there has not yet been a link established.  Power was off something like 12 minutes before they found him.

From what his sister said, the guy was hard pressed to walk to the head.  Could be that he would have died then anyway.  Or maybe all the speculation, warnings, and buildup for a week before took its toll and killed him.   I know that a lot has been made of this in the press and social media, but until we have a coroner's report I'm not willing to say that it was the fault of PG&E.

Go ahead on and say it.  Everything that happens with a gun is our fault.  Let's throw it back in their teeth.

Archived