SASS Wire Forum

Jedi Gunfighter of the Year - TN Tombstone

Waimea

3 minutes ago, Ringer said:

I believe "Godfather of Outlaw" would be more appropriate. :D

looks like we might have to increase his 'title' on the Jedi webpage..... ;)

..........Widder

I am trying to figure out when it went from Father of the Outlaws to Grandfather of the Outlaws. I only just turned 60 this year.

Buck and Ringer mentioned it, as you've already noticed.

If you want either, or neither, put on our webpage, let me know.....

60 yr old is a good number.  

..........Widder

34 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I am trying to figure out when it went from Father of the Outlaws to Grandfather of the Outlaws. I only just turned 60 this year.

You hide your age well, I'd have guessed 53-55. 

46 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Buck and Ringer mentioned it, as you've already noticed.

If you want either, or neither, put on our webpage, let me know.....

60 yr old is a good number.  

..........Widder

Young whippersnapper!!  :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't think of anyone more deserving.  TNT, I'm sure this is just the beginning of honors to be bestowed upon you, brother.  You are truly genuine in all you do on and off the range.  Windy and I feel privileged to be part of this crowd calling you friend!  Good to shoot with you and spend a little time with Lady T.  Congratulations!  And that BUCKLE!! WOW!  Wear it well.  

45 minutes ago, Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118 said:

I can't think of anyone more deserving.  TNT, I'm sure this is just the beginning of honors to be bestowed upon you, brother.  You are truly genuine in all you do on and off the range.  Windy and I feel privileged to be part of this crowd calling you friend!  Good to shoot with you and spend a little time with Lady T.  Congratulations!  And that BUCKLE!! WOW!  Wear it well.  

Sassy,

you should have seen the look on his face.

He was called onto the stage with the ONLY intent to introduce Last Kiss, who as gonna have a drawing

for a door price for a JEDI only.

When Last Kiss started ready an unnamed resume....Tombstone looked over at KK and said..... "What in the

world are you all doing to me"..... because it was his resume in SASS.

When she finished, I opened the box and said something to the effect that I have a belt buckle that

has TN Tombstones name on the back of it..... and by UNANIMOUS choice of the JEDI Council, it says

on the front..... "JEDI Gunfighter of the Year 2019".

He was speechless.   Lady T and his parents were also there to enjoy the occasion.

The Council only picks one a year, and each year it seems to get tougher because of great

folks who shoot GF and work hard in SASS.   As many already know, Tombstone was a very

worthy and qualified recipient. 

..........Widder

Archived