SASS Wire Forum

Oh Boy...Something I want but do not need...

Pat Riot

I was on another forum and someone posted this link for Chiappa Mini Sharps rifles.

https://www.chiappafirearms.com/family.php?id=30&view=all

I just got done telling my wife today that I really don’t need any more guns right now and the only two I want by the end of the year is a Glock 34 and an S&W model 63. 

I think I made a boo-boo...:D

I have another 6 days for CA delays before I get my Remington V3.
I think this is the last one.

I saw a blurb that Newsom signed more gun control laws again.. now requiring a background check and FFL transaction for parts.

Thanks a lot Pat, after spending a bundle on a Python (I did get a great deal though) now ya got me drooling over this!!:P

36 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Thanks a lot Pat, after spending a bundle on a Python (I did get a great deal though) now ya got me drooling over this!!:P

Just sharing the wealth, my friend...or, I should say, just sharing my demise. ;)

Too many toys I need and not enough money. :D

I been drooling over a Sig Sauer 1911 with threaded barrel and aggressive front and backstrap checkering, also a Savage in .338 Lapua. Then there is that Kimber 1911 carry, oh and a small Glock for carry, and Winchester 1886 in 45-70, and a Barrett in 50 BMG, and......................................

48 minutes ago, Raylan said:

I been drooling over a Sig Sauer 1911 with threaded barrel and aggressive front and backstrap checkering, also a Savage in .338 Lapua. Then there is that Kimber 1911 carry, oh and a small Glock for carry, and Winchester 1886 in 45-70, and a Barrett in 50 BMG, and......................................

Don't turn down overtime. . .

On 10/12/2019 at 8:42 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I was on another forum and someone posted this link for Chiappa Mini Sharps rifles.

I just got done telling my wife today that I really don’t need any more guns right now and the only two I want by the end of the year is a Glock 34 and an S&W model 63. 

Come on, Pat!

You know you want one in .30-30!  that would be an easy sell, too.  Two American classics combined in a rare configuration!

32 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Come on, Pat!

You know you want one in .30-30!  that would be an easy sell, too.  Two American classics combined in a rare configuration!

I would love one in 30-30...that would be a cool set up. :D

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I would love one in 30-30...that would be a cool set up. :D

Point out to Mrs Pat that the full size Sharps are too expensive to feed, so you got one a little one in cheap old .30-30 instead.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:42 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Did you try the "shall not be infringed" part on her?

That's usually good for one to three sutures.

1 hour ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Did you try the "shall not be infringed" part on her?

That's usually good for one to three sutures.

If he does, we'll find out in about a week to 10 days.

The swelling ought to be down enough by then for Pat to see well enough to post.:blink:

22 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

One of her other huntin' students, Slim?:P

She better get another cause I seem to be a slow learner!

Archived