SASS Wire Forum

More Gun Laws for California

Raylan

CA is mostly Red except for the welfare cities... but overall CA is Blue, Blue, Blue with taxes, mental illness and gun rights oppression.
We lived in Colorado Springs from '88 to '92.
"Windy" is the word that comes to mind, along with short summers and long winters.
We sold the 4WD when we left and moved back to CA for work.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:24 AM, Sixgun Sheridan said:

The ones in bold are already in danger of turning blue in the next few years. Honestly, where can you go that hordes of leftists won't follow?

I'm betting Arizona will be of the last to fall, but fall it will.  When the greater Phoenix mega hive gets enough people to outnumber the conservatives the commies will take over.  Look at Colorado as one example.

This is a terrible legacy to leave my very conservative eighteen year old grandson and his right wing friends.

7 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'm betting Arizona will be of the last to fall, but fall it will.  When the greater Phoenix mega hive gets enough people to outnumber the conservatives the commies will take over.  Look at Colorado as one example.

Washington is another. If you never ventured into the Seattle metropolis you'd have never thought we're not a conservative state. Unfortunately there are more people living in just a half-dozen zip codes than the entire rest of the state, and those people have a completely different mindset than everyone else. What's most upsetting is that most of them have lived here for less than ten years!

28 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'm betting Arizona will be of the last to fall, but fall it will.  When the greater Phoenix mega hive gets enough people to outnumber the conservatives the commies will take over. 

The election of Krysten Sinema, a homosexual/bisexual Democrat Senator from AZ is a good indication.
Another good indication is Beto the Fake Mexican coming within one point of unseating Ted Cruz.
NV has an anti-gun Democrat governor, and is the home of Harry Reid.
Boise ID has the longest running mayor in its history, and he's a Democrat.
Seattle is... well... Seattle.
Austin TX, Houston TX...

One thing they appear to have in common:  the computer industry.
When the computer industry moves into a Red state, it swings to Blue.
The other commonality:  CA flight.

Here in the PRK, we bring recalls, we all vote, and we are still outnumbered by 2:1.
When the voters repeal Prop13 property tax protections on the 2020 ballot, you will see flight from CA on a massive scale.

Archived