SASS Wire Forum

FS-Western artifacts

Grass Range

I'll take the chaps. let me know payment details.

I'll take the chaps. let me know payment details.

Lyn-Ok, I will get them boxed up. I do recommend waiting until after Christmas however due to the volume now. I want to make sure you have the measurements. I wore them when I was younger and smaller and I think my younger brother wore them also. I can send more photos if you like as there are wear spots and patches. Probably still usable for a small person or they make a great decoration. When I grew up chaps were worn shorter than now so the cuff part did not drag in the mud crud, s---, blood, etc. Now its all about how you look on the horse so chaps have to be down to your boot heels. They are 36" from top of belt to bottom of cuff. My leg now measures 22" around the top of my thigh. These are the shotgun style and made before shotguns had zippers so you have to slide your leg in from the top. And we all know there is a right way and a wrong way to do that. GR

Col- Did you get the saddle pics I sent yesterday?

Hey GR, I saw the pictures you posted. Being new to SASS I've still got a lot of stuff I need for competition so I better pass and put my money into things I need rather than things I want. Hope the saddles all go to a good home. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Please message/send me photos of these saddles.....numbers 7, 8, & 17.

Please MARK the photos with their list numbers.

Cat Brules

(805) 441-0992

17 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

Please message/send me photos of these saddles.....numbers 7, 8, & 17.

Please MARK the photos with their list numbers.

Cat Brules

(805) 441-0992

I sent the descriptions as a reply to you message but cannot attach photos to that so I need your email address. GR

Archived