SASS Wire Forum

Pretty crappy week so far...

Utah Bob #35998

But tonight I got the 3 Bs.

Burgers, Beer, and Bazeball..

’Merica! :wub:

Cards and Nats! 

AL tbd.

The 'Stros play tonight at home. Hope they git 'er done, the Rays didn't roll over and die like they were supposed to. That's what made me nervous going into these playoffs. How many times have you seen the teams with the best records ever win it all? Not often. Have a drink on me and root hard for the Astros!

JHC

Hey Bob, I got kicked off of Facebook for using a Virtual Private Network (VPN).  I have a teenage boy and a pre-teenage boy at home, and our VPN is specifically designed to block things teenage boys might go searching for, that I don't want them looking at.  Plus it sends me emails about what they've been doing online in addition to that.  So I'm keeping the VPN until they are moved out and on their own.

In the meantime, I hope your week is better!

6 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Hey Bob, I got kicked off of Facebook for using a Virtual Private Network (VPN).  I have a teenage boy and a pre-teenage boy at home, and our VPN is specifically designed to block things teenage boys might go searching for, that I don't want them looking at.  Plus it sends me emails about what they've been doing online in addition to that.  So I'm keeping the VPN until they are moved out and on their own.

In the meantime, I hope your week is better!

I didn’t’t even know that was a thing!

Archived