SASS Wire Forum

Colt saa in stock

Trigger Mike

I never knew there was a going rate...it’s usually what the market will bear. If you can bear to part with $1800 then you could be in the market for that Colt. 

It's a buyer's market on Colt SAA now for some reason. Here is a new New Frontier on Gunbroker thaf has gone for a couple of months at $1,695.00 without a bid.  It was in the display case at one of our frequently visited toy stores at $2,100.00 and didn't sale. Beautiful gun.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/827435991

2016192140_ColtSAA1.jpg.41bdc3779994359c14d6dd8d2f320cd2.jpg

Got this brand new SAA off GB in July for under 18. 

Commemorative models are going for much less.  

8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

$1799.00 is MSRP from Colt

Yup.

Never pay MSRP see I.

These days it's rare to see ANY new Colt sell for less than MSRP. Too few Colts actually reach dealer shelves these days, and they know it. At all the local gun shops I might see a O1991 or Cobra here and there once every couple of months, but that is it. Apparently a sizable amount of Colt's production actually goes overseas to countries like Spain and Switzerland where they're in high demand.

5 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

These days it's rare to see ANY new Colt sell for less than MSRP. Too few Colts actually reach dealer shelves these days, and they know it. At all the local gun shops I might see a O1991 or Cobra here and there once every couple of months, but that is it. Apparently a sizable amount of Colt's production actually goes overseas to countries like Spain and Switzerland where they're in high demand.

In the spring one of our favorite toy stories got in 6 SAA in one day. All 7.5" 45Colt, blue with CCH.  Two were consecutive serial numbered.  Priced at MSRP.  4 sold that day. 2 the next.  Down the road the gunshop had a SAA in 357 and a New Frontier in 45Colt.   They were priced in the $2100 range but this guy will take a good offer.  The 357 sold but the NF is on GB for $1695.

Also in the area is a big shop that has 4 or more.  But several are custom shop engraved.  The one standard model is priced at $2500. Others in the 4g range.

Archived