Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rye Miles #13621

Hey Badger Cards

Recommended Posts

Your Cardinals are slaughtering the Braves 13-0 in the 3rd inning!!:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

‘Limitation game?

No this isn’t little league :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

‘Limination game?

Yes it is. Series tied at 2 in best of 5. At least the Braves won't have a long sad flight home.

JHC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Yes it is. Series tied at 2 in best of 5. At least the Braves won't have a long sad flight home.

JHC

Marshall originally said Elimitation then he edited it. I thought he meant a limit to the score. :lol:

 

I know it's the 5th game and they're tied 2-2, looks like the Cards go on to the next round!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now if the Nationals can beat the dawyers  (that’s how they say it down here) tonight I’ll be happy. Cards and Nats might be a pretty good NLCS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Now if the Nationals can beat the dawyers  (that’s how they say it down here) tonight I’ll be happy. Cards and Nats might be a pretty good NLCS.

 

Consecutive homers off Kershaw, tied at 3 in the 8th!  The Nationals are still alive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

 

Consecutive homers off Kershaw, tied at 3 in the 8th!  The Nationals are still alive!

Come on Nationals!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Come on Nationals!!!

 

Done!

 

Cool!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nats and Cards, both really good teams. Looking forward to that series!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

 

Done!

 

Cool!

It’s going to be a great day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Ain't it wonderful. :D

I don't know why but I'm backing the Cards all the way! Good team. I remember so many players of old with them. Stan the Man, Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, and many more! GO CARDINALS!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 1:05 PM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I don't know why but I'm backing the Cards all the way! Good team. I remember so many players of old with them. Stan the Man, Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, and many more! GO CARDINALS!

Yeah, and Enos Slaughter, Marty Marion, Red Schoendienst, Terry Moore.

Sharing a hot dog with Dad in Sportsman Park. Ah the memories.

 

They best get their get along going, being down 2 games to the Nationals.  I need to get my mojo working too,

My cap let me down.  wore it for both games. Today, just my bald pate showing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Yeah, and Enos Slaughter, Marty Marion, Red Schoendienst, Terry Moore.

Sharing a hot dog with Dad in Sportsman Park. Ah the memories.

 

They best get their get along going, being down 2 games to the Nationals.  I need to get my mojo working too,

My cap let me down.  wore it for both games. Today, just my bald pate showing. 

Try wearing it inside out, rally cap!!!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BMC, it may be over tonight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nationals 3-0 over the Cards in the FIRST INNING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn’t look good for the red birds. Not good at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nationals going to the World Series! Too bad Badger but at least your Cards got further than my Indians did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

412E2D84-7A2A-4CEC-984D-CB229C18EADB.jpeg.a2bdc56a0cca3a03ff62bd80d2f06853.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Nationals going to the World Series! Too bad Badger but at least your Cards got further than my Indians did!

As well as my Rangers. :( At least we wound up middle of the pack in the Division instead of in the outhouse basement. Go Astros,. When we went to NY to watch the Rangers, I was talking with a Mets fan, he used an expression I'd never heard. The Rangers were looking for a sweep in game 3, he said "Give 'em stick" Sadly they beat the Hell out of us that night, but that's another story.

JHC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

As well as my Rangers. :( At least we wound up middle of the pack in the Division instead of in the outhouse basement. Go Astros,. When we went to NY to watch the Rangers, I was talking with a Mets fan, he used an expression I'd never heard. The Rangers were looking for a sweep in game 3, he said "Give 'em stick" Sadly they beat the Hell out of us that night, but that's another story.

JHC

I love when the Rangers play the Indians!! Makes me think of Lonesome Dove!! :P:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.