SASS Wire Forum

Hey Badger Cards

Rye Miles #13621

Just now, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

‘Limitation game?

No this isn’t little league :lol:

50 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Yes it is. Series tied at 2 in best of 5. At least the Braves won't have a long sad flight home.

JHC

Marshall originally said Elimitation then he edited it. I thought he meant a limit to the score. :lol:

I know it's the 5th game and they're tied 2-2, looks like the Cards go on to the next round!;)

Now if the Nationals can beat the dawyers  (that’s how they say it down here) tonight I’ll be happy. Cards and Nats might be a pretty good NLCS.

3 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Now if the Nationals can beat the dawyers  (that’s how they say it down here) tonight I’ll be happy. Cards and Nats might be a pretty good NLCS.

Consecutive homers off Kershaw, tied at 3 in the 8th!  The Nationals are still alive!

2 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Consecutive homers off Kershaw, tied at 3 in the 8th!  The Nationals are still alive!

Come on Nationals!!!

8 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Done!

Cool!

It’s going to be a great day.

2 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Ain't it wonderful. :D

I don't know why but I'm backing the Cards all the way! Good team. I remember so many players of old with them. Stan the Man, Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, and many more! GO CARDINALS!

On 10/10/2019 at 1:05 PM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I don't know why but I'm backing the Cards all the way! Good team. I remember so many players of old with them. Stan the Man, Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, and many more! GO CARDINALS!

Yeah, and Enos Slaughter, Marty Marion, Red Schoendienst, Terry Moore.

Sharing a hot dog with Dad in Sportsman Park. Ah the memories.

They best get their get along going, being down 2 games to the Nationals.  I need to get my mojo working too,

My cap let me down.  wore it for both games. Today, just my bald pate showing. 

5 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Yeah, and Enos Slaughter, Marty Marion, Red Schoendienst, Terry Moore.

Sharing a hot dog with Dad in Sportsman Park. Ah the memories.

They best get their get along going, being down 2 games to the Nationals.  I need to get my mojo working too,

My cap let me down.  wore it for both games. Today, just my bald pate showing. 

Try wearing it inside out, rally cap!!!:lol:

BMC, it may be over tonight.

Doesn’t look good for the red birds. Not good at all.

Nationals going to the World Series! Too bad Badger but at least your Cards got further than my Indians did!

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Nationals going to the World Series! Too bad Badger but at least your Cards got further than my Indians did!

As well as my Rangers. :( At least we wound up middle of the pack in the Division instead of in the outhouse basement. Go Astros,. When we went to NY to watch the Rangers, I was talking with a Mets fan, he used an expression I'd never heard. The Rangers were looking for a sweep in game 3, he said "Give 'em stick" Sadly they beat the Hell out of us that night, but that's another story.

JHC

32 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

As well as my Rangers. :( At least we wound up middle of the pack in the Division instead of in the outhouse basement. Go Astros,. When we went to NY to watch the Rangers, I was talking with a Mets fan, he used an expression I'd never heard. The Rangers were looking for a sweep in game 3, he said "Give 'em stick" Sadly they beat the Hell out of us that night, but that's another story.

JHC

I love when the Rangers play the Indians!! Makes me think of Lonesome Dove!! :P:lol:

Archived