SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2020

ironmaiden

Dang, you post a friendly post on one day and then spend the next day digging daggers outcha back! I bringing a good case of the choux rouge with me so ya'll take care and get your distemper shots afore ya get there, comprenez vous? Les bon temps rouler ya'll. :D:lol:

Kajun

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Dang, you post a friendly post on one day and then spend the next day digging daggers outcha back! I bringing a good case of the choux rouge with me so ya'll take care and get your distemper shots afore ya get there, comprenez vous? Les bon temps rouler ya'll. :D:lol:

Kajun

Please note that your pal Waimea did not pile on.

Yeah, well, I was busy.:lol:

See y'all in a week or so, Kajun.

Waimea

1 hour ago, Kid Rich said:

I'm bringin me some ductape in case yer front site needs fixin again.

kR

LOL

I lost the front site off my rifle on my very first FL State Match.

Finished 4 stages without it.

KR!!  Just bring everything ya got!!

I know there’s long range, pro steel, side matches,  and maybe a BP contest.  May be a WB match and don’t forget the stuff in the Cowboy Oh Limp Hicks!!

12 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

maybe a BP contest.

Wait, what?

Spill Blackwater.

Don't be a tease.

They often have a 3 or 4 stage BP match worked in with the side matches.  Sometimes WB too!!!

A lot of it has to do with participants!!

If they ain't got a BP match already I'm shore we could make up a few stages and just shoot them for the Invisible Trophy!

Kajun

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

After all the work I’ve done to get back to shooting, I’ll be sidelined again this year!!  :angry:

As some of you know, I was hospitalized the last two weeks in June.  They found an abscess in the bad foot that I’ve been rehabbing and had to do more surgery to clean it up!  I visited the doctor today and he’s advised me that it could do major damage and prolong the healing process considerably if I insist on shooting!!

I’m STILL gonna be there on Monday and I plan to help as much as I can and we’ll have another damned fine show for y’all on Saturday night!!

Schoolmarm will be there too, hangin’ out in the evenings and carrying on with old friends and new!

SEE Y’ALL MONDAY AFTERNOON!!

10 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I’ll be sidelined again this year!!

Say it isn't so!  I done told you we'll push you around the firing line in a wheelchair if we need to!

10 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Schoolmarm will be there too,

Yay!

54 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

They often have a 3 or 4 stage BP match worked in with the side matches.  Sometimes WB too!!!

A lot of it has to do with participants!!

Welp.

Time for some Rolling Stones and back to the reloading bench.  Reckon I'll listen to a concert from their 69 tour.

Stones provide the perfect rythym for many things - learned to type 60 wpm on a manual Royal typewriter listening to their initial US album.

See!  I knowed you was feared of me   's why I quit shooten black so you could shoot somwhere's.  Now I finds out you must be sceart of somebody else too, since you be skippen matches that I can't get to.

We both need to spread the word we won't be a one of the respectable matches so the fraidy cats will come out then sneak in after midnight.

10 main match stages, lots of side matches, man on man matches, team matches, PCC, long range, I think I remember something about WB, plenty of shooting. Bring it all and be sure it will not weigh as much going home.

TT!!  You still putting on the RO1 class??

What time? What day??

2 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Yes, Thursday morning around 10:00

I got RO2'd a few years ago, would this be a refresher?

I’m RO1 & 2, but it’s been several years since I’ve gotten a refresher!

That’s my reason for attending!!

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I’m RO1 & 2, but it’s been several years since I’ve gotten a refresher!

That’s my reason for attending!!

I been ‘refreshed’ a few times from the spigot on the post in the covered area but that was for the RO3 course! :blink:

Kajun

59 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I been ‘refreshed’ a few times from the spigot on the post in the covered area but that was for the RO3 course! :blink:

Kajun

Kajun, you got a Black Badge in Copperhead Juice drinkin'.

Now you can teach others.

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

Kajun, you got a Black Badge in Copperhead Juice drinkin'.

Now you can teach others.

After about the 3rd cup full, he needs help with the spigot.  Lefty loosey, righty tighty.

46 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

he needs help with the spigot.  Lefty loosey, righty tighty.

You waste any, you're cut off.

Howdy all, been busy crossing eyes and dotting tees for this years EVENT. Checked in with  our local hotel and they informed me they have rooms available due to some cancellations. So if want to stay close to the action he is your chance! Heading to the lake to clear my head for a day or so. Because I know it want be clear for the next week!! Everyone have a safe trip and y’all really soon!!

1 hour ago, Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162 said:

Howdy all, been busy crossing eyes and dotting tees for this years EVENT. Checked in with  our local hotel and they informed me they have rooms available due to some cancellations. So if want to stay close to the action he is your chance! Heading to the lake to clear my head for a day or so. Because I know it want be clear for the next week!! Everyone have a safe trip and y’all really soon!!

Thanks, Brother, for everything you do!!

Two more nights in my own bed and we’re on our way!!

For everyone’s information, the Heritage Inn up there at the exit is a pretty nice little motel!

I’m ‘bout ready for an evening at Pat’s!!

Well, gonna enjoy my last full day for a week or so here in SWFL.

Leaving tomorrow at 6:00am.

Several stops to make in GA.

See everyone on Tuesday!

Waimea, old Evil Bob is speaking jibberish again.....in his version of Georgia speak lollygagging really means being up to no good with an evil intent. I just hope I brung enough bail money to break him loose from the Chattanooga Choo Choo Calaboose. 

Kajun

Just beginning my last full day at home!  Rounding up stuff for the yard sale and packing my traveling kit.

I fave new T shirts for those of you who would like to buy one, (or five) and we’ve added a limited supply of black ones!

The he band is warming up and we’re sporting some new music again this year!!

’Bout time to start partying!!

Getting ready myself. Heading out this afternoon

After 4 RV's in 6 years we have accumulated a lot of RV Stuff that does not work with our current RV. Lady T wants to have a RV equipment swap meet on Friday afternoon up near the garage. If you have stuff you dont want or need load it up and bring it with you, someone else may be looking for just that one item.

See everyone soon. Lets go to Kentucky.

13 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Have a safe trip Waimea.  We're heading out this morning.  We've got some lollygagging to do around Chattanooga and expect to arrive at Black Gold on Tuesday around lunch.  

Thanks BB.

Have fun lollygagging.

Try not to get Kajun too involved in the lollygagging process.

I expect they would just throw away his key. Don't care how much Kajun Kash he brought along for bail. Wouldn't be enough.:lol:

Gonna pull out in about an hour!

Maybe post from the phone if I get reception out there!!

Archived