• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Hawaiian shirts are Steampunk!!  :lol:

I'm still set on one that'll make Korupt Karl run 'n' hide!! :ph34r:

On 1/29/2020 at 11:27 PM, MizPete said:

You set your sights high.

Or low, depending on your perspective.  :unsure: :lol:

I have a standing order at Work N Ranch for a shirt that is so outrageous that they are ashamed to admit they would sell it and I would never tell where I got it.

Hasn't happened yet.

8 hours ago, Noz said:

I have a standing order at Work N Ranch for a shirt that is so outrageous that they are ashamed to admit they would sell it and I would never tell where I got it.

Hasn't happened yet.

Pictures!!   We gotta' have pictures!!!

Y’all know that there’s gonna come a time when we can’t outdo ourselves again! But this years not it!        Chaps and Ceeks contest on Saturday night. Only no cheeks. Most wear pants or shorts. MEN only!  And so much more! 

19 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Or low, depending on your perspective.  :unsure:

I'm sticking with high.  I can't see Karl backing off of much of nuthin'.

18 hours ago, MizPete said:

I'm sticking with high.  I can't see Karl backing off of much of nuthin'.

Yeah!  But he’s mellowing!!

On 2/1/2020 at 10:40 AM, ironmaiden said:

Y’all know that there’s gonna come a time when we can’t outdo ourselves again! But this years not it!        Chaps and Ceeks contest on Saturday night. Only no cheeks. Most wear pants or shorts. MEN only!  And so much more! 

Is it discriminatory to only have a male “Chaps and Cheeks”??

:unsure: :rolleyes: :o :lol:

10 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Is it discriminatory to only have a male “Chaps and Cheeks”??

:unsure: :rolleyes: :o :lol:

Dunno.  All things considered...it sounds kinda creepy to me either way.

:unsure:

It’s a safe bet that I won’t be a contestant!

I suffer from a chronic malady, commonly known as NOASSATALL!! :lol: :wacko: 

1 minute ago, Tequila Chase said:

Just called the Heritage Inn and there are no rooms available :(  It looks like I'll have to wait till next year.

There are hotels 30 minutes from the range in London, I stayed at Hampton Inn last year myself.

Rooms in Manchester are rare!! Folks book them a year in advance!!

The top choice, if you didn’t get a room in Manchester, is to find lodging in London!  It’s a 20 minute drive, good roads, and near shopping and restaurants if you need them!!

Schoolmarm and I have stayed in London and it was no inconvenience at all!!  Don’t let that keep you from joining the fun!!

The powers that be behind Black Gold are meeting in Florida this week to make plans for the festivities.

Get your apps in and get ready, this one will be one not to miss.....again.

From the north side of London which is exit 41 off interstate 75. It’s a straight shot out the Hal Rogers parkway to Manchester and the range is only about a mile off the parkway. 

It is my solemn duty to warn you that the band is winding up!!  Did a show at a small club outside of Nashville a couple of weeks ago and rocked it off of its foundation!!

I’m gonna shoot the match too!!  Feeling better every day!!!!

With Noz improving and now cleared to drive, we need to get him back behind some guns so’s he can have a real reason to come back and join the fun!!

Howdy all! Just got back from our Black Gold annual convention in Florida at Tennessee Tall and Rio Drifter's place. Had a great time now back too work. We are working on a new stage to hope to have ready. Also making some more room in our vendor area. Considering maybe trying to add very very moderate cabins. I am talking a bed and conditioning. Just thinking. Applications are coming in every day, don't be late.  

JOE!!!   I'd be interested in a cabin!!  Big enough to put a small fridge and maybe a microwave in would be perfect!!

You don't have to provide a danged thing that's not already there - love it as it is.  Yes, Possum Trot was incredibly cool but, as my Dad used to say, that's used to be; and glad we are to have had the experience.  Would be grateful if you'd get the tadpoles out of the pool before BG.

• 2 weeks later...

We sure let this one slip. Apps coming in daily. Dont be the one standing back saying "I sure hate I missed this one"

Archived