SASS Wire Forum

Roping cuffs and John Wayne Holster==Deleting in favor of new post!

Rufus Brady

First up are a pair of roping cuffs from Texas Jack.  Unused and I added aa concho.  I have several concho designs, so I can replace them if you wish.  $45 SHIPPED.

Also a El Paso Saddlery "River holster" like John Wayne wore in many of his movies.  Fits a 5 1/2" Colt SAA.  Also $45 SHIPPED.  I will add a matching concho at no cost. 

I also have a "John Wayne" moneybelt by EPS.  I would be willing to discuss a package deal for everything with matching conchos.

DSC08031.JPG

DSC08032.JPG

DSC08034.JPG

How much are the belts and could you send me photos if you don’t want to post here?  I am interested in one as I have the holster, and the belt I have is to short. Thx!

Nimble Fingers

tasn't planning on selling them as those are the most comfortable gun belts I've ever worn.  Most are EPS and in the 50" range (48 to 54") buy I am rapidly losing weight due to a knee injury (about 50 lbs., so far).  Are couple are special rigs to commemorate my Grandmother & grandfather (Opposite sides of the family==He rode the Oregon Trail and pro-rodeo early 1900s and she was registered Cherokee and Chickasaw)==those WILL NOT be sold.  Also have a couple of leather belts==EPS, I think!

Ok I am confused, if you didn’t want to sell the belt why mention that you are going to sell it with a holster?  And somehow I thought you had mentioned you had a few, now only one in the top post, even though you mention “selling them” just above. So never mind and you can keep them. 

You're (petulant) decision.  I am taking photos today of everything I am willing to sale.  Likely too expensive for you, anyway!

Deleting this ad in favor of a new one!

BTW: I said:

"I also have a "John Wayne" moneybelt by EPS.  I would be willing to discuss a package deal for everything with matching conchos."

Never said I was interested in selling just the belt!

“Petulant Becky?”  No just not interested in playing silly reindeer games!  No probably wouldn’t be too expensive but I don’t shop where I get hassled. Good luck with your new post, hope everything sells. I go to the website and buy there, they won’t call me petulant, they will just thank me for buying. 

Archived