SASS Wire Forum

97 stock for Christmas

kidrick

image.thumb.jpg.035938a23fa73174f8c23400eea3b27b.jpgUp for sale is a Winchester 97 stock and forearm and metal butt plate. Forearm has three screw hole. Just need some 400 grit and stain. I rough sanded it and fit the butt plate, its metal or you can find plastic if you don’t like metal. I could true oil the stock if you like or do it your self project. $ 150.00 plus shipping $ 15.00 siskidrick@gmail.com image.thumb.jpg.035938a23fa73174f8c23400eea3b27b.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will take those off your hands for ya!  I just go into a new 97 that has old cracked wood that I do not want to beat up.  I do live local in the twin cities would it be possible for me to pick it up from you?  I would DM you for those details.

28 minutes ago, Sarsaparilla Sam said:

I will take those off your hands for ya!  I just go into a new 97 that has old cracked wood that I do not want to beat up.  I do live local in the twin cities would it be possible for me to pick it up from you?  I would DM you for those details.

Sold to Sarsaparilla Sam.

Howdy Kidrick,  I'll take the wood set if the deal falls through with Sasparilla.  In the meantime, where did you get the butt stock?  I'd like to get one(or two) if they are still available.

Thanks, Fireball

Archived