SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Marlin 336CB, caliber 30-30.  This is one fine shooting 30-30 that has been set up for SASS long range matches.  This rifle is a JM Marlin, made in North Haven, Ct.  (NOT a Remlin)  The rifle has a Lyman #17 front sight with an MVA insert, and a Marble rear sight with both windage and elevation adjustments.  I have developed a cast bullet load for this rifle that will hold up past 400 yards.  The rifle also shoots very well with jacketed bullets.

Still having issues with SASS Wire PMs.  Contact me directly at  KUYLAARS@MSN.COM

Price is $895 plus shipping.

JPG_4754.JPG

JPG_4755.JPG

JPG_4840.JPG

JPG_4841.JPG

JPG_4842.JPG

JPG_4843.JPG

JPG_4844.JPG

Tried to send you a pm .

But it says it dont work ? 

Full ?

50 minutes ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Tried to send you a pm .

But it says it dont work ? 

Full ?

From another of Dutch Al's posts:

Please note:  For some reason, I am having difficulty sending e-mails/PMs back to folks on the wire.  Until this is fixed, please contact me directly at   KUYLAARS@MSN.COM.   Please use a subject line like “GUN FOR SALE”.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 9:57 PM, Dutch Al #22045 said:

Marlin 336CB, caliber 30-30.  This is one fine shooting 30-30 that has been set up for SASS long range matches.  This rifle is a JM Marlin, made in North Haven, Ct.  (NOT a Remlin)  The rifle has a Lyman #17 front sight with an MVA insert, and a Marble rear sight with both windage and elevation adjustments.  I have developed a cast bullet load for this rifle that will hold up past 400 yards.  The rifle also shoots very well with jacketed bullets.

Still having issues with SASS Wire PMs.  Contact me directly at  KUYLAARS@MSN.COM

Price is $895 plus shipping.

JPG_4754.JPG

JPG_4755.JPG

JPG_4840.JPG

JPG_4841.JPG

JPG_4842.JPG

JPG_4843.JPG

JPG_4844.JPG

E mail sent

Archived