SASS Wire Forum

NM State match 10/18-10/20

Cibola Al

That is some pretty sweet swag and Champion buckles and medal if you’re registered for the 2019 SASS New Mexico State Action Shooting Championship! Are you in? Register at www.riogranderenegades.org #riogranderenegades #fallfandango #pewpew #singleactionshootingsociety #cowboyactionshooting

72048083_1813884725410455_5939845843728203776_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Guess you could say we shot the lights out tonight. I wonder who won the night shoot?;)

Tomorrow morning is the big show. Good luck to everybody:)

Long range yesterday was fun.  However, I skipped the Quigley.  Strong winds were buffeting shooting making it very hard to stay on target.  Today should be a calm day. 

Capitan Regulator, son of Gunsmoke Cowboy won overall shooting the gunfighter category.  I look for him to do well at EOT in June.  There was no announcement of the location of the next state match.  Long range events and the lollypop shoot were very competitive.  Two of three days were quite windy.  There were seventy five registered shooters.  Look for complete results on the Rio Grande Renegades website.

Keep Mad Dog Two, husband of Ramblin' Rose in your prayers.  He was injured in a parking lot in a non-shooting incident and is now in a wheel chair.

Here is a link for the scores. Had great time, not a easy match, but State matches should be a little challenging (IMO). Rio Grande Renegades had a lot of members helping with the match. A big thank you to them.

https://www.facebook.com/425495827582692/photos/pb.425495827582692.-2207520000.1571621140./1831888233610104/?type=3&theater

Fire Eater

I had a great time. Met a lot of new folks and learned quite a bit. Already looking forward to next year. BTW I was in Posse 2 with Capitan Regulator, fun to watch. 

Archived