SASS Wire Forum

FOUND, THANKS. Ruger 3 screw Single Six parts

Fireball

I will have to look I should still have a single six hammer. I will look when I get home.

Moses life #5964

6 minutes ago, Moses, SASS #5964 said:

Fireball

I will have to look I should still have a single six hammer. I will look when I get home.

Moses life #5964

Thank you!

36 minutes ago, Shifty Jack, SASS #65353 said:

I'll measure when I get home, I have a couple sets of pre safety bar parts but I'm not sure if they are single six or Blackhawk.

Thank you!

Fireball

I have 5   3 screw hammers 1 is smaller than the other 4. I  was told it was a single six. 

Moses  Life #5964

6 hours ago, Fireball #7709 Life said:

Thank you!

Mine are both Blackhawk hammers by measuring it out. I have one set where everything but the hammer appears to be for a single six. Pm me if you want pictures.

The hammer and the cylinder pin are the only parts that are caliber specific, all the other lockwork parts are interchangable. There are 5 different hammers available for Ruger 3 screws, One for the single Six, one for the super single six(Adjustable sights) One for the medium frame(.357) Blackhawk one for the large frame(.30 carbine, .41 Mag,.45Colt) and one for the Super Blackhawk. As for the .22 hammers The Super single six will work on either as it is a little shorter because of the adjustable sight, the fixed sight hammer is a little bit taller. Hope this helps.

17 hours ago, Moses, SASS #5964 said:

Fireball

I have 5   3 screw hammers 1 is smaller than the other 4. I  was told it was a single six. 

Moses  Life #5964

12 hours ago, Shifty Jack, SASS #65353 said:

Mine are both Blackhawk hammers by measuring it out. I have one set where everything but the hammer appears to be for a single six. Pm me if you want pictures.

PM's sent, Thanks.

Archived