SASS Wire Forum

I Met A Non Binary Person Today

Yul Lose

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I have decided that MYOB is the best policy.

I try.

Too often, others try to help me do so.  

Who knew?

Thanks Yul for delving into a topic I must admit I was unaware of until you posted it.

Ignore “it”!  Maybe “it”’ll go away!!

17 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have a feeling if you go “binary” and the Missus finds out You’ll Lose. :lol:

Yeah, you might lose your 1 and both of your zeros! :blink:

Jumped to the end here so hope I didn't repeat a post. Just read in our local paper last week the newest issue of the dictionary is going to change the definition of 'they' to include singular as in a "non binary" person. This crap is getting ridiculous in my humble opinion. I say check between the legs and that's what you are no matter what you want to believe you are.

Just because I view myself as the king of all I survey doesn’t make it so!!

Maybe it is time that all of us, even those of us who view themselves as something other than what they really are, accept the fact that others aren’t required to see us the way we see ourselves!!  I DON’T choose to live in your fantasy world, so I’m not going to go out of my way to feed your fantasies!  Like it or lump it or feel free to disregard it!  If you get all butt hurt about it that’s your problem, NOT MINE!!

Youngest son is a nurse at an urgent care facility.   He's faced with all kinds of confused people.  Like men coming in wanting a pap smear.   Some insisting they be listed as a gender that doesn't exist in nature.  Administration is trying to accommodate these people without offending them.

Yul,

Oh, so she’s a friend of yours, then.  Didn’t realize that.  Probably best to just go along with it, then.   She’ll get over it and become centered as she goes along.  The important thing is that we support our friends as the go through their stages.

best wishes,

Cat Brules

8 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

Yul,

Oh, so she’s a friend of yours, then.  Didn’t realize that.  Probably best to just go along with it, then.   She’ll get over it and become centered as she goes along.  The important thing is that we support our friends as the go through their stages.

best wishes,

Cat Brules

No not a friend. I know the family and have watched her grow up.

Here in CA, it is trendy to consider oneself something unique that provides "look at me" attention.

I laugh at the guys who whack off their dicks, sit down to pee, pretend to get a period, and still come down with prostate cancer.
They "identify" as a woman, even without the wonderful benefits of being one.
When the smoke clears, they find out they are actually a giraffe that identifies as a kazoo.

It's mental illness.
And we have so much of it here in CA, it is staggering.

When I first became an Army CID Agent (before "Don't ask, don't tell") I was given a homosexual case within the 101st Airborne Division. I think it was a hazing ritual thrust upon me! :o There were no LGBQ Alphabet soup genders at the time, but this is where they came from...

One similarity they all had was their desire to force their position upon us all and require that we accept and change our position of it. Their goal was to force a change in Military Regulations. Well the military adopted "Don't ask, don't tell" to oblige them. But they couldn't accept that and continued to shove it in the face of everyone.  CID Regulations require full investigation of any and all leads derived from an interview of a suspect or witness. These people could not keep their mouths shut. Even when I modified Miranda to "You have the right to remain silent, please exercise that right"! My case grew so big for so long I could not close the case! The battalion commander eventually held a battalion wide formation and asked each member if they were homosexual and immediately processed them out of the Army. This did not help closing my case, which continued for another year!

This stuff is just a "Band Wagon" for most. Yes, there are legit mentally ill and screwed up DNA people out there that may need help coping with the cards they were dealt. But most are are simply activists that will use any vehicle available to them to disrupt society for their own cause. If it's not this, it will be something else. Look at your politicians. White trying to be black. white trying to be Mexican, white trying to be Cherokee Indian... They are all activists that will destroy anything in their path for the sake of control and power. 

Hitler attempted to create a society of blue eyed blonds, when he was not one himself. Today, with some hair dye and contact lenses we could all join that group.

Accepting and facilitating these people is simply Wrong! Your passive acceptance is not about making people feel better. They aren't making you feel better, your making yourselves uncomfortable to make them comfortable. That's not how things work here...

Lets be passive and accept anti-gun groups to make them feel better and see how long you'll be shooting CAS! Don't worry, you'll find something else to make you happy... You can take up spit ball target shooting! Oh wait, straws are already banned in California! Screw that idea... Well at least you can still "Shoot" Heroin there.

49 minutes ago, Blast Masterson said:

When I first became an Army CID Agent (before "Don't ask, don't tell") I was given a homosexual case within the 101st Airborne Division. I think it was a hazing ritual thrust upon me! :o There were no LGBQ Alphabet soup genders at the time, but this is where they came from...

One similarity they all had was their desire to force their position upon us all and require that we accept and change our position of it. Their goal was to force a change in Military Regulations. Well the military adopted "Don't ask, don't tell" to oblige them. But they couldn't accept that and continued to shove it in the face of everyone.  CID Regulations require full investigation of any and all leads derived from an interview of a suspect or witness. These people could not keep their mouths shut. Even when I modified Miranda to "You have the right to remain silent, please exercise that right"! My case grew so big for so long I could not close the case! The battalion commander eventually held a battalion wide formation and asked each member if they were homosexual and immediately processed them out of the Army. This did not help closing my case, which continued for another year!

This stuff is just a "Band Wagon" for most. Yes, there are legit mentally ill and screwed up DNA people out there that may need help coping with the cards they were dealt. But most are are simply activists that will use any vehicle available to them to disrupt society for their own cause. If it's not this, it will be something else. Look at your politicians. White trying to be black. white trying to be Mexican, white trying to be Cherokee Indian... They are all activists that will destroy anything in their path for the sake of control and power. 

Hitler attempted to create a society of blue eyed blonds, when he was not one himself. Today, with some hair dye and contact lenses we could all join that group.

Accepting and facilitating these people is simply Wrong! Your passive acceptance is not about making people feel better. They aren't making you feel better, your making yourselves uncomfortable to make them comfortable. That's not how things work here...

Lets be passive and accept anti-gun groups to make them feel better and see how long you'll be shooting CAS! Don't worry, you'll find something else to make you happy... You can take up spit ball target shooting! Oh wait, straws are already banned in California! Screw that idea... Well at least you can still "Shoot" Heroin there.

With the one I’m referencing in the OP she seems to be doing it for attention, that’s what some family members tell me and from what I’ve seen I tend to believe them. She works out at a gym that I frequent and she’ll do her yoga type stretching and limbering up on a table right out in front of weight machines where men are working out and she’s dressed in tight form fitting clothing. She then complains about people watching her and says that she’s not a woman she’s non binary. Personally I think she’s trying to set the place up for a lawsuit. I went there this morning and when I saw she was out there doing her thing so I went and did something else.

My daughter ran off to the west coast. She has tats and dreads (before she left Tn). On a recent visit while out in public she had a melt down over people "Looking at her". Well what the **** do you expect? Isn't that what you did that for in the first place? It's our fault that you stick out like a sore thumb? Believe it or not, she is politically conservative and carries a gun...!  I suspect she has been among the walking dead for too long. 

From another perspective; when you open carry in Walmart and have issues with people looking at you and feeling uncomfortable, what the hell do you expect?

I carry a gun 24/7 and my wife tells me she feels uncomfortable around people in Walmart carrying guns in the open. Why shouldn't she? She knows nothing about these gun toting folks. I don't feel comfortable either the way some of these clowns look otherwise.

If your state law does not allow concealed w/o permit is one thing (and that needs to be changed). That becomes the norm. But to strap on a gun and parade around in Walmart because you can, makes some people uncomfortable around you and will be the ones at the polls that pull the lever for gun control. For every action there is an opposite and adverse reaction.

Gun laws are really screwed up and we allow them to happen.

In Tn anyone can have a gun in their car (Castle Doctrine). But it can't be on your person (in your car). How do you get it in/out your car if it's not on your person?

A new less demanding CCW permit is being purposed. But you must carry concealed. So what happens when the wind blows or you show your "plumbers crack" loading groceries in your car?

Are we just being set up? Yes we are... "We gave them permission and now they are abusing it..."

The 2nd amendment is all we need. Not a bunch of catch 22 laws that give permission when permission is not theirs to give.

LGBTQ and Gun Control are not the issues we will have to deal with. We can all get along just fine if neither "sticks it in your face"!

Gun Rights folks are not here with guns to take away your LGBTQ rights, but I assure you it's not the other way around. These people are activists (for the most part) and will ride any bus that comes along.

We should never allow compromise of our rights and freedoms for the sake of making anyone feel comfortable!

I won't bully you or violate your constitutional rights, but don't you require I service your mental and emotional needs. And keep your hands off my guns.

When a segment of society  becomes obsessed with with it’s base instincts and primal urges and this is celebrated and allowed to become normal it says a lot about where that society, as a whole, is headed.

Look at Greece. Look at Rome. Look at what they were. Look at what they are now. 

They were like us now in their time. They affected worldwide change. 

We will be what they are now. A mere reflection of once great societies if a whole lot of educated people in power do not do something. 

Perhaps that is the goal of the educated people in power...

Male and Female - that's it. Of course as with anything there are rare TRUE anomalies that happen ...and those folks should be addressed with compassion and understanding. These other folks claiming to be 'non-binary' or some other freakish 'gender' with DNA that explains exactly what they are? No further comment.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

2 hours ago, Blast Masterson said:

My daughter ran off to the west coast. She has tats and dreads (before she left Tn). On a recent visit while out in public she had a melt down over people "Looking at her". Well what the **** do you expect? Isn't that what you did that for in the first place? It's our fault that you stick out like a sore thumb? Believe it or not, she is politically conservative and carries a gun...!  I suspect she has been among the walking dead for too long. 

From another perspective; when you open carry in Walmart and have issues with people looking at you and feeling uncomfortable, what the hell do you expect?

I carry a gun 24/7 and my wife tells me she feels uncomfortable around people in Walmart carrying guns in the open. Why shouldn't she? She knows nothing about these gun toting folks. I don't feel comfortable either the way some of these clowns look otherwise.

If your state law does not allow concealed w/o permit is one thing (and that needs to be changed). That becomes the norm. But to strap on a gun and parade around in Walmart because you can, makes some people uncomfortable around you and will be the ones at the polls that pull the lever for gun control. For every action there is an opposite and adverse reaction.

Gun laws are really screwed up and we allow them to happen.

In Tn anyone can have a gun in their car (Castle Doctrine). But it can't be on your person (in your car). How do you get it in/out your car if it's not on your person?

A new less demanding CCW permit is being purposed. But you must carry concealed. So what happens when the wind blows or you show your "plumbers crack" loading groceries in your car?

Are we just being set up? Yes we are... "We gave them permission and now they are abusing it..."

The 2nd amendment is all we need. Not a bunch of catch 22 laws that give permission when permission is not theirs to give.

LGBTQ and Gun Control are not the issues we will have to deal with. We can all get along just fine if neither "sticks it in your face"!

Gun Rights folks are not here with guns to take away your LGBTQ rights, but I assure you it's not the other way around. These people are activists (for the most part) and will ride any bus that comes along.

We should never allow compromise of our rights and freedoms for the sake of making anyone feel comfortable!

I won't bully you or violate your constitutional rights, but don't you require I service your mental and emotional needs. And keep your hands off my guns.

Hey neighbor! I agree with SOME of what you say.  I don’t agree with your opinion or position on open carry.  My usual mode of dress is a black T-shirt, jeans, a belt, a ball cap or cowboy hat, and comfortable shoes. I’ve worked around open machinery and moving parts my whole life, so my shirt is tight and tucked in. I seldom wear a coat, a jacket, or a shirt with buttons or sleeves. I am a legal, permit holding gun owner who chooses to be responsible for my own protection and the protection of my family and friends. Therefore, most times I carry my sidearm openly.  I also carry a smile and a nod to folks who cross my path and I’m generally polite, courteous, and helpful when the opportunity presents itself.  I usually get a smile and a nod from local law enforcement when we meet. I also receive courtesy and respectful treatment from other LEOs when I travel. I obey local laws when I travel, so that isn’t a problem either.

I personally feel that if more people did what I do, more of those who feel uncomfortable or put off would become much less distressed as time passes.  

Other than folks asking me what I’m carrying and a few who walk up and shake my hand for being confident enough to open carry, the only other reaction I’ve received is a lady behind a checkout counter saying she wished more folks would do what I do.  She did this a couple of days after being held up at the store and robbed.

As to the rest of your treatise, I agree that much of what they do is done to attract attention. Because they go too far, the attention turns to ridicule and they then tend to lash out at those who look at them in wonder or amusement.

I truly hope that your daughter finds peace and that she eventually accepts her own choices for what they are. They are a testament to her individuality!  We all make choices we later wish we hadn’t.  So long as nobody else is harmed, we can just shake our heads and smile at our own folly.

If they are something between male and female, does that make them an e-male?

I just want to understand (not really).

I do not have time for people who make such at effort at being stupid.

Went to the gym today and she was there but evidently the gym management laid the law down because she was in another room mostly by herself, not preening in front of bonafide males. If she wants to be non binary I don’t care but when she has to display the goods and bitch about being looked at she crosses the line. Posing like she did and expecting people not to notice is absolutely idiotic.

9 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Went to the gym today and she was there but evidently the gym management laid the law down because she was in another room mostly by herself, not preening in front of bonafide males. If she wants to be non binary I don’t care but when she has to display the goods and bitch about being looked at she crosses the line. Posing like she did and expecting people not to notice is absolutely idiotic.

It’s folks like that who make it hard for others who are truly wrestling with gender identity issues. 

1 hour ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

It’s folks like that who make it hard for others who are truly wrestling with gender identity issues. 

I agree.

What a strange thread.I have nuthin to contribute.

My oldest granddaughter explained to me the four types of girls. 

There were girls that wanted to be boys.

There were  "tomboys" that just liked to do the things boys did. 

There were just normal girls.

Then there were "girly girls".  

I had to ask for a clarification on the "girly girls" classification.   Seems they were girls that enjoyed dressing in dresses, girly fassion shoes,  having their hair done, wearing makeup, jeweler,  etc. 

Came time for our granddaughters to actually wear a dress and girl shoes,  they were most embarrassed. 

I know this is the saloon, but it’s still the SASS forum.  I’m having as much difficulty as most wrapping my head around the whole non-binary thing, but I do try to be respectful.  Fir the most part, this thread is not respectful and is likely to make some people feel unwelcome.  I don’t know for sure if non-binary opponents are on the wrong side of history, but intentionally misgendering people constitutes “fighting words” in any century.  Please stop.

9 hours ago, Juiceharp Jen said:

I know this is the saloon, but it’s still the SASS forum.  I’m having as much difficulty as most wrapping my head around the whole non-binary thing, but I do try to be respectful.  Fir the most part, this thread is not respectful and is likely to make some people feel unwelcome.  I don’t know for sure if non-binary opponents are on the wrong side of history, but intentionally misgendering people constitutes “fighting words” in any century.  Please stop.

I try to avoid those who decide that they aren’t what they were born. They are usually confrontational. Either they seek attention or they are carrying a chip on their shoulder and tend to make a scene because others aren’t automatically aware of how these people wish to be addressed or responded to.  

I don’t have the time or the inclination to subject myself to their abuse or attention seeking accusations.  They are always asking for or demanding  “safe spaces” and other special treatment.  Maybe we should demand places where we are “SAFE” from their acrimonious, demanding, whining and their silly tirades!!

I’ll be the first to say live and let live, but DAMMIT, that needs to go both ways, as does respect. You don’t get respect by demanding it! Respect is earned and showing respect for others is a major factor in earning that respect.

Archived