SASS Wire Forum

I Met A Non Binary Person Today

Yul Lose

I met a non binary person today. That’s someone who doesn’t know if they are male or female. I could tell right away that she was a she but it insisted that it was an it. Throughout my life I’ve been able to tell who’s a male and who’s a female and this one was definitely a female but did not identify as one. I was fooled at first until someone filled me in on the non binary thing but now I firmly believe that it is a female because from my observation all of the parts were there in the correct places. From my expert observation it doesn’t fool many people.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

You met a mental defective.

What's your point?:D

My point is that I’m a pretty fair judge of what it takes to make up a female and she had it all but insisted that she was not a female but a non binary It. I’m thinking that if they don’t want to be identified as a female they shouldn’t look so much like a female. There was absolutely no mistaking this one.

I wonder if Mrs. Lose would mind me fooling around with a non binary since they aren’t really female in their own minds? I know the answer to that one.

7 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

How do you know “she” had all?

It was very obvious. 

There is crazy, and then there is bat- s—t crazy.  Crazy can be exciting and fun. Bat-s—t crazy can be dangerous.

Run.

1 minute ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

There is crazy, and then there is bat- s—t crazy.  Crazy can be exciting and fun. Bat-s—t crazy can be dangerous.

Run.

Not sure if she/it is the bat s—t type but she is definitely out there. I’m not sure what she/it’s up to but I was caught completely off guard. I’ve had dealings with she/it in the past and had no issues and then today blamm-o. I’ve known the family for years.

52 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I wonder if Mrs. Lose would mind me fooling around with a non binary since they aren’t really female in their own minds? I know the answer to that one.

I have a feeling if you go “binary” and the Missus finds out You’ll Lose. :lol:

Funny...I seem to remember getting lectured by people of a similar political bent that they didn’t like “labels” 10-20 years ago...

I guess it’s hard to identify one’s self as a “whateverthehell” without labels. 

2 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have a feeling if you go “binary” and the Missus finds out You’ll Lose. :lol:

But if she ain’t really a female, by her own admission.....

6 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

So would that then make you “gay”? :lol::lol::lol:

(I can’t stop laughing at the possibilities with this thread...) :lol::lol::lol:

Nah just happy.:D

I'm wondering what it's parents called this person....  confused.gif

Mebbe they were confused, too.  

2 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

I'm wondering what it's parents called this person....  confused.gif

Mebbe they were confused, too.  

They’re confused now but they weren’t for the last 35 years or so, kinda like me.

This brings back a memory, and I finally stopped laughing long enough to share it....

Sassparilla Kid took music classes and was in the school band from fourth grade through high school.  One day when he was in Junior High, the Kid came home from school just totally agitated.

"Dad!  We learned something HORRIBLE in music history class today!!  Do you know what they used to do in Italy??  Have you ever heard of the Castrati???  O My Gawd!  I never want anything to do with anything Italian ever again!!"   surprised.gif

Poor guy was so freaked out it was over a month before he'd touch pizza!  :lol:

They can't figger out if they is Male or Female ,,,,,, But they want to change the world ....

And want to tell us we did it all Wrong ...

Jabez Cowboy

Hey there, pard!  My question is........How did you become involved with this self-centered woman, and then, get drawn into her world far enough to become engaged in conversation with her?   How was she dressed?  

nonbinary, huh?  Thot it wuz called, “gender-neutral”.  What happened to that handle? 

Sounds like she might be trying to score a government grant!   You know...make that 6-year Gender Studies degree from Berkeley pay off and STILL remain unemployed.  

Cat Brules

10 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

It was very obvious. 

Yea but how do you know it was all real??:o

50 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

It must be a terrible thing to not know what or who you are; no matter the source of the dilemma, I feel bad for such folks.

LL

A number of family members and close friends are in the LGBTQ community. I cannot relate to what they go through, but what they feel is real. 

It takes minimal effort for me to use a masculine or neutral pronoun around a friend who’s identified themself as a man but can’t afford transition surgery.  Courtesy and respect go a long way. 

We are all sojourners together. 

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey Yul,

Was 'It' good looking?

Was 'It' looking hot?

Then 'It' don't matter

If 'It's Not!

..........Widder

She’s always been a pretty good looking woman and now all of a sudden she’s good looking but doesn’t want to be referred to as a woman. Puzzling. 

I don't know, out here in the kountry when an animal is born, we pick them up and take a look. It's either a boy or a girl and that settles that.

Well, truth be told if someone wants to be referred to themselves in any fashion I am happy to oblige. 

If they expect me to know through telepathy or symbolism, they aren’t going to get what they need. 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well, truth be told if someone wants to be referred to themselves in any fashion I am happy to oblige. 

If they expect me to know through telepathy or symbolism, they aren’t going to get what they need. 

Same here. She’s always been a woman or female and now she expects everyone to acknowledge her as non sexual without any explanation. I’ve got a hunch that for about a week every month she knows she’s a woman.

Archived