SASS Wire Forum

CONGRATS TO SNAZZY MCGEE - 2019 MO LADIES CHAMP

Appaloosa Amy, #63949, CT

Many of you have watched and participated in our daughter's growth in the Shooting Sports.  For the last 14 years, Cowboy shooters from around the country helped Quaker Hill Bill and I raise a good kid that loves shooting.  From cowboy to clay target shooting to semi-autos to her new job at American Outdoor Brands (S&W) Snazzy has made us so proud.  This past weekend it was great watching her shoot her game and win her first State Championship in her new home State of Missouri.   Thanks to all the cowboys that helped her along the way...you know who you are.

AA & QHB

We are two of the cowpokes who have had the pleasure of watching Snazzy grow into the beautiful and talented young woman she is today. She is a super shooter and always a pleasure to be around. We are so proud of her accomplishments. Congrats, Snazzy!  Annabelle and Rowdy.   

Excellent to hear!

It was delightful watching you and your family shoot together!  I hope you will put us on the calendar for next year.

Here is a link to a video I made during the last 5 stages on Saturday morning, after the rain passed through.  Snazzy McGee is one of the shooters I happened to watch; she was shooting the Jail Stage.

For those who were not there, Quaker Hill Bill, Appaloosa Amy, and Snazzy McGee finished #2, #3, and #4 behind Missouri Lefty in the Overall.  Pretty impressive!

7 minutes ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Snazzy was always fun to shoot with.   While I can not say I was a close friend, I do remember a few short conversations that were enjoyable.   And I'll never forget the video of her destroying an anti gun politician.    The governor of CT if I recall rightly

Got a link?

I enjoy being the range officer at the warm-up stage before the main match begins.  We open an unused stage and allow the shooters to burn some ammo to work out any kinks before the first stage begins.

This year only 3 competitors took advantage of warming up:  Snazzy McGee, Missouri Traveler, and Missouri Lefty.

There may be a lesson in there!  :)

Thanks for the link.

• 2 months later...

Archived