SASS Wire Forum

Evil

Rye Miles #13621

I watched this last night, I thought it was pretty interesting.............

https://www.cbs.com/shows/evil/

I watched a show on Netflix "Under the Misty Moon".

It was a nice time-travel mind-messer...
The ending was interesting until I got to thinking about it.

It was subtle, but the ending message how to save the world had a most decided liberal propaganda undertone.
This ruined an otherwise very interesting time-travel movie.

2 hours ago, bgavin said:

I watched a show on Netflix "Under the Misty Moon".

It was a nice time-travel mind-messer...
The ending was interesting until I got to thinking about it.

It was subtle, but the ending message how to save the world had a most decided liberal propaganda undertone.
This ruined an otherwise very interesting time-travel movie.

I really dislike it when movies and TV shows have a political agenda. Especially a hidden one. I watch movies to take a break from reality not to brainwashed.

Rye,

EVIL was originally on our list; however, with the new season starting one of the shows my wife and I were primarily interested in was "Prodigal Son".

A boy's father was a serial killer. Now grown he has become a Profiler solving murders thinking like the killer his dad, now in prison, was without going over the edge himself.

1 hour ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Rye,

EVIL was originally on our list; however, with the new season starting one of the shows my wife and I were primarily interested in was "Prodigal Son".

A boy's father was a serial killer. Now grown he has become a Profiler solving murders thinking like the killer his dad, now in prison, was without going over the edge himself.

I watched that last night but fell asleep!!! Grrr........it's pretty good. I'll have to catch it On Demand since I don't have a dvr.

Rye, if you fell asleep on something you wanted to see, that tells me you needed your rest!

2 hours ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Rye, if you fell asleep on something you wanted to see, that tells me you needed your rest!

OR! It wasn’t worth watching??:rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

OR! It wasn’t worth watching??:rolleyes:

No it was too late, I can't seem to stay awake past 10:00 anymore no matter how good a show or game is!:lol:

Archived