SASS Wire Forum

Comin At Cha

doc roy l. pain

Just got home from CAC. As always Pinky and I had a great time. We would like to thank the Bar 3 for welcoming us as family once again. I could never name all those involved in putting on the match. T-Bone has a crew of volunteers second to none. We have attended the match 7-8 times now and every year we see improvements that have been made either to the stages or the grounds to please the attendees and make their time there more enjoyable. If you’ve never been there you are missing out on one of the best events held anywhere for cowboy shooters. Please try to put it on your schedule. We will see ya there next year. 

1 hour ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Just got home from CAC. As always Pinky and I had a great time. We would like to thank the Bar 3 for welcoming us as family once again. I could never name all those involved in putting on the match. T-Bone has a crew of volunteers second to none. We have attended the match 7-8 times now and every year we see improvements that have been made either to the stages or the grounds to please the attendees and make their time there more enjoyable. If you’ve never been there you are missing out on one of the best events held anywhere for cowboy shooters. Please try to put it on your schedule. We will see ya there next year. 

Leaving out early in the morning.

Looks like no one has been here!

Great match.

Good to see you both again and you can jump any time. :)

Yeah, I have to agree wholeheartedly.  Haven't missed this match since '08 and I gotta say, this one ranked as one of, if not the best one yet!  Fannie and I are leaving the Bar 3 in the morning for a couple of months in Arizona.  But we are truly sad to be leaving this fun place.  Oh, and Pinky, I had no idea you could jump that high!;):D

P.S. Fannie doesn't like snakes either.:P

It was Fun!  This was the first year I shot 2 categories, but won't be my last.  24 stages, Wild Bunch, mounted (UTV) shooting, side matches, I got my monies worth!!!

Watching Slick shoot through 24 stages in one day....  wow!

Thanks T-Bone and team!

Totes

4 minutes ago, Totes Magoats said:

T-Bone said it will be a day or two.  I can post a link here as soon as I see them.

Totes

Thanks.  It would be nice to see how some of my pards did.   Sharyn and I hated to miss it this year and hope to be able to get back there next year.

I am already signed up for the 2020 CAC!! (Yeah, that's how much I enjoyed it).

Preacherman said that Shooting 2 categories was a blast.

What would an Outlaw shoot if not Outlaw?

ANYWAY, CAC is a top notch match run by one of the best entertainers in SASS.

THANK YOU TBONE!!!

Good people.

Good times.

If you haven't been to TBones Bar 3 do it in 2020.

Waimea

1. 2019 Was my first trip to the Badlands Bar 3. CAC was all that many have said, just plain all out fun. Great stages to shoot, the ability to shoot the stages twice, Wild Bunch and Pro Steel not to mention mounted (ATV) shooting for all. Worth the 17 hour drive that we endured back home yesterday., Praying that 2020 will be my second trup there. Thanks for a great week with friends (many new ones) and so fun stages.

Archived