SASS Wire Forum

Wednesday October 2nd OVV Fun Match

Thunder Creek Kid

Well, once again we had waaaaay too much fun thanks to the twisted mind of Thunder Creek Kid and we even got to sandwich a shootin' match there in the middle. Thanks to TCK, Ole Rattlesnake and the OVV crew for putting on these Wednesday matches. Always a fun match.

P.S. Hey TCK, if you want to see my clean shoot ribbon again, I can bring it along with me to Tusco.:P:D:P

25 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Well, once again we had waaaaay too much fun thanks to the twisted mind of Thunder Creek Kid and we even got to sandwich a shootin' match there in the middle. Thanks to TCK, Ole Rattlesnake and the OVV crew for putting on these Wednesday matches. Always a fun match.

P.S. Hey TCK, if you want to see my clean shoot ribbon again, I can bring it along with me to Tusco.:P:D:P

That's ok. I know what they look like. I think I got one of those once. A very long time ago.

A fun day today, but a lot of misses in the targets for some reason. For a lot of shooters. 

Congrats to our top shooters ladies, Missalotta T and mens, Swiss. They shot the lights out today. I don't know how they do it

http://ohiovv.com/content/october-2019-fun-match

Archived