SASS Wire Forum

Gun Humor

Subdeacon Joe

10 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

tacticool caplock.jpg

Looks kinda like an assault patriot. Is that brass muzzle cap legal?

IF the definition of an "assault rifle" is an arm that fires more rapidly than the standard military long arm of the day, but uses ammunition less powerful, for closeup work, then both the Spencer and the Henry were the assault weapons of the Civil War and shortly thereafter! :o 

38 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

IF the definition of an "assault rifle" is an arm that fires more rapidly than the standard military long arm of the day, but uses ammunition less powerful, for closeup work, then both the Spencer and the Henry were the assault weapons of the Civil War and shortly thereafter! :o 

If I use my assault weapon to defend myself is it not then a Defense weapon?

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

This isn't funny, it's just pretty cool!!

image.thumb.png.e4006044a9b748fdf3cd6f9983ce812f.png

That just looks really cool! 

I just looked them up online. Chiappa makes one for >$2,000. Charles Daly imports one, probably a Chiappa for a similar price. 

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

If I use my assault weapon to defend myself is it not then a Defense weapon?

Yes, but the anti's aren't trying to ban "defensive weapons"...YET!  Just those "evil assault weapons".  Wonder what would happen if a military unit just happened to use a replica Winchester M1873 in any sort of military operation? The anti's would promptly brand them all as "assault weapons"!   If you owned a reproduction .45-70 Gatling gun and attached an electric motor to the crankshaft, would that make it a machine gun under FFA 34?:unsure::ph34r: (Point of historical note: Dr. Gatling actually did this!)

2 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

If you owned a reproduction .45-70 Gatling gun and attached an electric motor to the crankshaft, would that make it a machine gun under FFA 34?:unsure:

If you mean NFA 34, yes it would. pushing the button that started the electric motor would be considered pulling the trigger.

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

But that is a revolver. 

A revolver is a pistol.

Oh folks, here is the most fun assault gun I've found.  And it's got scary features.  But it is deadly and designed to KILL!!!

It's almost as much fun as my cannon!

Archived