SASS Wire Forum

BACK AtCha Stage 2

Griff

If you ain't shot Frontiersman, and wonder what you're missin', this is it... FUN!

I may not be fast, but clean with lots of SMILES... plus a little smoke!

Some folks think that Griff's talking during a stage slows down his progress. Not true. He actually shoots so slow that he has to talk to keep the spotters, the TO and himself awake between shots. It's hell getting old!

He generally shoots to get as close to 60 seconds as he can. Truly an entertaining gentleman ....

5 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Some folks think that Griff's talking during a stage slows down his progress. Not true. He actually shoots so slow that he has to talk to keep the spotters, the TO and himself awake between shots. It's hell getting old!

Goody, you know that's not true... I can shoot fast... just not for an entire stage. :D. I watch those 15-16 second a stage guys and think... yep that's just how I'll shoot the stage!  Then I have to actually shoot!

2 hours ago, Griff said:

Goody, you know that's not true... I can shoot fast... just not for an entire stage. :D. I watch those 15-16 second a stage guys and think... yep that's just how I'll shoot the stage!  Then I have to actually shoot!

When you shoot slower the fun lasts longer. ;)

4 hours ago, Totes Magoats said:

Griff,

It was great to meet you in person.  Look forward to shooting with you soon.

Totes

Likewise.  Congrats on your success @ this match.

Archived