SASS Wire Forum

WTB CIMARRON LIGHTNING 38SPL

Moe T Vator

On 9/28/2019 at 7:31 PM, Wild Willi said:

looks like a Thunder a well, does this do anything for you?

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

5.JPG

The lightning is a slightly smaller frame then the thunderer. But that’s a very cool set up you have. 

That is a lighting, the picture that is posted is a thunder, the set up is the original Doc Holiday set! It is a Lightning in 38cal, a kn9ife with bone Handles I believe, could be ivory,and the original Cimarron Doc Holster with a built in sheath on the back of the holster

13 hours ago, Wild Willi said:

That is a lighting, the picture that is posted is a thunder, the set up is the original Doc Holiday set! It is a Lightning in 38cal, a kn9ife with bone Handles I believe, could be ivory,and the original Cimarron Doc Holster with a built in sheath on the back of the holster

its a very cool setup! 

I have a lightning in 38 Spl. for sale, like new I the original box with paperwork. It’s the 4-3/4 barreled model, like new.
I’m at Eldorado in NV until Sunday. I will post pics when I get home.

TB

On 10/4/2019 at 3:11 PM, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

I have a lightning in 38 Spl. for sale, like new I the original box with paperwork. It’s the 4-3/4 barreled model, like new.
I’m at Eldorado in NV until Sunday. I will post pics when I get home.

TB

Awesome!!

Here are the photos of the lightning, price is $475.00 shipped from my FFL to yours. There is a little bluing wear on the end of the left side of the barrel, and a few very minor scratches on the cylinder, No real turn line however. Let me know if you need more pictures.

TB

fullsizeoutput_7ef.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7e6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7e8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7ea.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7ec.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7ed.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7f0.jpeg

On 10/6/2019 at 2:13 PM, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

Here are the photos of the lightning, price is $475.00 shipped from my FFL to yours. There is a little bluing wear on the end of the left side of the barrel, and a few very minor scratches on the cylinder, No real turn line however. Let me know if you need more pictures.

TB

fullsizeoutput_7ef.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7e6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7e8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7ea.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7ec.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7ed.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7f0.jpeg

The grips are really nice! Are those stock with the Pistol? 

I believe the grips came with the pistol, it belonged to a shooter's wife. The shooter has passed on and the wife asked me to find a home for it for her. She bought it new and shot it very little, she did not shoot any SASS matches.

Are you coming to Bordertown down in Tombstone in a couple of weeks? I'll be there.

TB

Archived