SASS Wire Forum

My complaint of the day

Cheatin Charlie

On 10/1/2019 at 1:24 PM, Wild Will Bartell said:

????????

When did all this happen?

Google it and you’ll see what I’m talking about. One of my grandkids told me about it. They’re not allowed to give the okay sign in school anymore.

Just talked to my daughter who serves on a school board and she thinks that some teacher instituted the rule about the okay sign. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/01/universal-orlando-resort-fires-despicable-me-actor-after-ok-symbol/3791483002/

Hoax or not?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t like for topics and replies to be laced with acronyms and abbreviations.

It interrupts the flow of “conversation,” and makes for multiple rereadings of the text, sometimes the abbreviations and acronyms are not decipherable, so the topic or reply is not easily understood, if at all.

Cat Brules

EDIT:

The so-called, “OK” sign, wherein you put your thumb and forefinger into a circle, has an obscene connotation in some foreign countries. I suppose some globalist New World Order teacher decided to object to it here, in the US, on the basis that someone in Eastern Europe might object to it from afar.

Cat Brules

On 10/1/2019 at 4:14 PM, Yul Lose said:

Google it and you’ll see what I’m talking about. One of my grandkids told me about it. They’re not allowed to give the okay sign in school anymore.

Just talked to my daughter who serves on a school board and she thinks that some teacher instituted the rule about the okay sign. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/01/universal-orlando-resort-fires-despicable-me-actor-after-ok-symbol/3791483002/

Hoax or not?

Unbelievable! It's getting to the point now, that when you're ever out in public, you have to keep your mouth shut and your hands in your pockets, for fear of offending someone.

Things are really out of control now-a-days. Geesh!

34 minutes ago, Wild Will Bartell said:

Unbelievable! It's getting to the point now, that when you're ever out in public, you have to keep your mouth shut and your hands in your pockets, for fear of offending someone.

If I offend somebody, I MEAN to do so. If they take something I say as offensive, and I DIDN'T mean it that way, that's THEIR problem

• 4 weeks later...

Here ya go.

Have this filled out and file it appropriately.

Butt Hurt Report Form.png

Archived