SASS Wire Forum

Recommend a Knife Sheath Maker for me

Max Payne

Showing off a spectacular knife that my son made for me. Dylan Fletcher of FletcherKnives. He does lots of UTube & Instagram stuff. Making knives is how he makes his living. He's too busy making a living to make me a sheath, even though he does great work. And, he really prefers to spend his time on the knives, instead of sheaths. So, I wanna get one made so I can show this knife off from time-to-time. This baby is about 18 inches long & weighs 2 pounds. Those who know knives will appreciate the file work. I'll be at the Tennessee State Championship at Wartrace, Southeast Regional at Cavern Cove, & then Dark Days in Ft. White & the Fla State Championship in Tavares, Florida. I can show the knife to potential sheathmakers at those matches. Who do you recommend for a sheath to do this knife justice?172098329_KnifeDylanBig1092419.thumb.jpg.b3f3aa0e419766aa4f03e64db3639872.jpg

Knife Handle Dylan Big Showing File Work  2 092419.jpg

Knife Handle Dylan Big Showing File Work 092419.jpg

Double Diamond, aka: Darrell Brinkmeir, Escondido, Ca. does really nice leatherwork. He’s building a couple of elk themed knife sheathes right now that are pretty cool.

Good leads!! Thanks to everybody.

Archived