----------

Tuning the Pietta Part 1 & 2 by Larsen E. Pettifogger SASS # 32933L

1858 Rem Big Lube Test by Silas McFee, SASS #46991

Antiquing an SAA by Longshot Logan

Making a Colt Cap & Ball Work by Utah, SASS #11601

Refinishing a Uberti Stock by Longshot Logan

Schofield Big Lube Test by Rich Weller

Winchester Toggle Link 101 by Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933L

Tuning the Uberti Open Top Revolvers Part 1 - 4 by Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933L

Tuning_the_Pietta_Part_One.pdf Tuning_the_Pietta_Part_Two.pdf 1858_remington_big_lube_bullet_torture_test.pdf Antiquing_SAA_Revolver.pdf colt_cap_and_ball.pdf ll_uberti_refinishing.pdf schofield_big_lube_test.pdf togglelink.pdf Tuning_the_Uberti_Open_Top_Revolvers_Part_1.pdf Tuning_the_Uberti_Open_Top_Revolvers_Part_2.pdf Tuning_the_Uberti_Open_Top_Revolvers_Part_3.pdf Tuning_the_Uberti_Open_Top_Revolvers_Part_4.pdf

For some reason all of the PDF's show as unavailable.  When I attempt to open them it comes up as "This article is unavailable and may have been moved" 

3 minutes ago, Grey Beard said:

For some reason all of the PDF's show as unavailable.  When I attempt to open them it comes up as "This article is unavailable and may have been moved" 

That is caused by the security setting in your browser or anti-virus software.  PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send them to you that way.

13 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

That is caused by the security setting in your browser or anti-virus software.  PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send them to you that way.

PM sent, thank you.

Grey Beard

4 hours ago, Grey Beard said:

I just clicked them and they automatically downloaded

As I was getting this ready to email to a couple of folks I decided to include a few more that I have collected from various places. As the number of files grew I figured out that it would take multiple email so I put them all in a folder on my Amazon Drive.

They are all available for download here.

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/ioky3HBfkJbbKYtp1W80XEZzJND5aLTshCHYDUwWsDG

I'll leave the link active for a few weeks to give folks time to download the files.

For iPhone users:

click on Hedley’s link to open the document

then click on the little square icon with the arrow pointing up at the bottom of your phone’s screen 

then click on “copy to books”

This will save the document to your phone’s memory so you can read the document without having to go online.  I have saved the Shooter’s Handbook for reference during a match because internet connection at our range is lousy.

The “Books” icon should be on your phone’s desktop somewhere, but you can also find it in “Settings”.

Archived