SASS Wire Forum

Just have to show it off... HRA H011 New Classic Henry .44-40

Tuolumne Lawman 6127

My new  Henry Arms H011 New Classic 1860 Henry in .44-40 is the perfect match for my Kirst/Pietta 1860 cartridge conversions.  (The H011 is my upcoming January Cowboy Chronicle article)

cLB5j4C.jpg

2J1Bjv9.jpg

9BXxQD7.jpg

mXVVna7.jpg

I've been a Henry shooter since I started SASS in 1994, starting with Uberti and Navy Arms (pre-Uberti - US made) until I found the Henry Repeating Arms one.  If the Henry Arms 1860 is a Mercedes, the Uberti, which would be a Chevy!  The HRA is the slickest, smoothest, from the  factory 1860 Henry I have ever had.  The fit and finish, the bluing,  and polished brass are the richest and nicest of any rifle I have ever owned.  Before I got it, the Marlin 1894 Century Limited .44-40 with Doug Turnbull color case and engraving held that spot.

Hillbilly Drifter has one for sale in the classifieds.

Man, that is just gorgeous. I love my Miroku/Winchester 66, but I might have to sell it off to get a Henry. Love it.

10 hours ago, Tuolumne Lawman 6127 said:

If the Henry Arms 1860 is a Mercedes, the Uberti, which would be a Chevy!  The HRA is the slickest, smoothest, from the  factory 1860 Henry I have ever had.  The fit and finish, the bluing,  and polished brass are the richest and nicest of any rifle I have ever owned.  Before I got it, the Marlin 1894 Century Limited .44-40 with Doug Turnbull color case and engraving held that spot.

So that would make the HRA a Cadillac?  

7 minutes ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

So that would make the HRA a Cadillac?  

True, it is American made, after all!   LOL.  Even Winchesters are made in Japan.  Just Colt, Henry, Marlin, and Ruger made in the USA.

MSRP is about 25% higher than a Cimarron Uberti 1860, but what you get for that 25% is off the chart.  HRA also has a lifetime warranty, and by all accounts awesome customer service...

I picked up one 3-4 years ago 

Great rifle, it is sitting in my safe waiting for my oldest Grandson to get a little older, he's 5 now

His middle name is Henry, so it's a Henry, made by Henry., and going to Henry

When I told the Wife that story She went to her Piggy Bank and gave me the money to buy the Henry

Now for the rest of the story

One day I had the safe open and he was there and saw the Henry for the 1st.  time, put his hand on it and said MINE

Archived