SASS Wire Forum

Speaking of trail cams...

Utah Bob #35998

FedEx guy delivered a package from Sportsman’s Guide. Aha! The surplus M7 bayonet I ordered is in. Opened the box and took out..a trail cam. :unsure: which I had not ordered. Packing list said it was a bayonet. I double checked. It is not now, nor has it ever been, a bayonet. It’s a $63 trail cam, not a $29 surplus bayonet.

Called em, and after getting though their involved auto switchboard, I was told I had a 15 minute wait for a human person. So I hung up and sent an e-mail. Got an automated, “Thanks for your email” response.

Then I got one of those, “How did you like your order? Click here to review the item”, emails. This seems to be the thing nowadays. As soon as a company gets a notification from UPS or Fedex that a package has been delivered they send out a  “Hey howdjalikedatthingyabought” e-mail.

A couple of times I’ve gotten those emails before I even knew the package was on the porch. :rolleyes: 

Amazingly, I’ve read reviews from people that respond and write a review saying things like, “l haven’t had a chance to use this product but it looks great!”, seriously? 

So first thing in the morning I’ll call em and see if they want to swap the $63 trail cam for a $29 pointy thing.

Ahh, Capitalism.   :lol:

E5879BC2-A3F8-44C5-85E6-22A3016F162D.jpeg

331E847D-87CB-4F91-9A9B-F62C8122D47F.jpeg

Amazon's associated sellers are notorious about bugging the crap out of a person wanting feedback.  I'm still getting emails for an item I bought three months ago.

Tell them it isnt worth a crap for being pointy, it will hang on a wall, but refuses to impress folks, it takes grainy B+W pics not the sharply defined red lines it was advertised to make and it does not fit the advertised application.

Imis

Archived