SASS Wire Forum

Gunsmoke results

Short Term Emory

Go to CVV website and click on results  then open 2019. Results by category will be on the top row far right and overall second row on the far left.  They are not posted like 2017 and 2018 entitled Gunsmoke. 

8 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Go to CVV website and click on results  then open 2019. Results by category will be on the top row far right and overall second row on the far left.  They are not posted like 2017 and 2018 entitled Gunsmoke. 

Thanks!  I’ve been waiting for the 2019 Gunsmoke to show up. 

Dutch

5 minutes ago, Dutch Coroner said:

Thanks!  I’ve been waiting for the 2019 Gunsmoke to show up. 

Dutch

Yup, a lot of us were expecting Gunsmoke 2019 to appear.

7 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Thank you Caboose!!!

Sorry this is taking so long, we've had some computer issues.

There is now a new folder on the website "Gunsmoke 2019". The total results and cat results are in it now. I'll add Wild Bunch tonight. More stuff will go in as I have it.

Due to the aforementioned issues there may be some mistakes in the results. I think there are a couple category mistakes. We are in the process of reviewing everything and will update as needed. If the corrections result in awards going to people that didn't get them Saturday night, we'll send them out.

Thanks for coming, everybody! We'll get this straightened out!

There are lots of results in the Gunsmoke 2019 folder now. We discovered a few category mistakes that we corrected. An email will be going out announcing the new standings. A couple of people ended up getting buckles. The buckles will go out once we get to the range where they're stored.

2 hours ago, Zeb Gray, #36839 said:

Thanks for the updates & corrections RBR.  And many Thanks for all you do.  Hat's off to all the Gunsmoke crew for a great shoot. 

Yep, it was a great shoot, even with having to camp next to you.

Archived