SASS Wire Forum

Bar S / Tru Ivory grips

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

Sadly, I think they’re out of business. A few years ago I was waiting on two sets and he had to have back surgery and then I guess there were complications. They refunded all of my money, but I wish I had the grips, they did amazing work.

Try these guys, Tom....

No experience with 'em, but I've been needing grips for a Centennial made 1860 replica and came across these guys.

Looks like they're not true one-piece, but I've done okay in the past with homemade 2-piece grips for the Army revolvers.  That said, it looks like they function as one-piece.

http://www.tombstonegrips.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TGG&Product_Code=Colt_54a&Category_Code=Colt

Forty Rod,

Try River junction trading company:

www.riverjunction.com

They offer gen-u-wine imitation ivory grips for your 1860 Army @ $79.00/pr. They also offer a grip fitting/installation service for $75.00 per gun.

I am not personally familiar with the quality of their product, however maybe some other Pards out there are. I don't see where the description of the composition of their grips differs much from any other faux ivory out there that I have researched.

Good luck.

WWB

Archived