SASS Wire Forum

Couple of Pietta Navy Revolvers Deal Pending

Smokey Dave

Selling a few of my black powder pistols.

First up. Pietta 1851 Navy. .36 caliber. Steel backstrap and trigger guard, with engraving. Date code CN. Like new but no box. $280 shipped.

Second. Pietta's version of the 62 Police. In reality, it's a 61 Navy with a Sheriff's length barrel. .36 caliber. The arbor was short on this one, and the previous owner put a brass button on the arbor hole to set the cylinder clearance. Nice pistol. Date code BH. Have the box and papers for this one. $210 shipped.

Payment by postal money order or PayPal friends and family. I'll ship as soon as funds are in my hand.

I'd also be interested in trading both pistols for a 1st or 2nd Model Dragoon.

Thanks for looking.

Trade deal is pending. Thanks!

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

1 hour ago, No Horse Hair, SASS #77464 said:

I'm not really interested in any more cap guns, but I'll give you a bump and tell ya' that I've got a 3rd model Dragoon and a Walker, both used, that I'll sell.  No Horse Hair

Thanks No Horse Hair. I am actually looking for a 1st or 2nd Model. I appreciate the offer.

24 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Not looking for .36 cal revolvers but do have a 2nd model Dragoon in unfired condition. Comes with a cavalry style holster. If you are interested I can email pics.

Sedalia Dave. Yes please on the pictures of the 2nd Model. Thank you very much. I'll PM you my email address.

9 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Email sent 

Thanks for the offers guys. A deal is pending.

Archived