SASS Wire Forum

Chinese arrest Fedex pilot

Utah Bob #35998

Ya just gotta love the way MSN uses the word "ammunition" to describe 6mm PLASTIC airsoft pellets. Also ironic that China floods the US market with cheap air soft guns yet makes them illegal in their own country. Must be where the Democrats get their idea of ethics.

Just part of the game. Like gun owners pawns are expendable. 

On 9/22/2019 at 2:44 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

Well. I guess I know what the CA Legislature will do next.

Especially those assault air soft guns.

9 hours ago, Doc X said:

Ya just gotta love the way MSN uses the word "ammunition" to describe 6mm PLASTIC airsoft pellets

I don't think it's so much MicroSoft called it ammunition. I believe China did, and MSN quoted them, which, I suppose, is what new is supposed to do.

Now, when you can be arrested and sent to prison for years, for having an empty 22 cartridge case in your vehicle in Mexico, taking any type of ammunition (which is normally defined as something that is fired from a gun), whether loose powder and ball, fixed cartridge, airsoft, paintball or BB, into CHINA - a place not normally known as a bastion of human rights - is lunacy.

Do I think he should have been arrested for this? No.

Does Chinese law say he should have been arrested? Apparently, yes.

One does need to be careful when crossing borders, not just in places like China, or even Mexico. If you have a loose shotgun shell in the wheel well of your car's trunk when entering Canada, and their border guys see it, you won't be admitted to the country.

It's good to remember that none of us has a legal right to enter another country, and vice versa.

And right now, China is using all sorts of pretexts to hassle American travelers.

1 hour ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

One does need to be careful when crossing borders, not just in places like China, or even Mexico. If you have a loose shotgun shell in the wheel well of your car's trunk when entering Canada, and their border guys see it, you won't be admitted to the country.

It's good to remember that none of us has a legal right to enter another country, and vice versa.

And right now, China is using all sorts of pretexts to hassle American travelers.

Funny thing is, he was leaving China headed here. 

Archived