SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Day-Night Shoot Sept 28

Sixgun Seamus

This year is the 70th Anniversary of our parent club Brown Township Sportsman's Club so the Brown Township Regulators are throwing a special Day-Night Shoot to celebrate. We will have our 8 stage shoot on Saturday September 28th. We have special times for this shoot due to the "night" part of the shoot. Registration starts at 12:00 noon and the kitchen will be open for a light lunch. We shoot the first 4 stages starting at 2:00 PM. The Regulators will serve a picnic lunch to everyone then turn on the lights and start shooting the last four stages at 6:00 PM. Bring your best black powder loads if ya got'em and help us light up the night. Awards and drawing for door prizes following the shoot. All this for only $15.00. You can shoot just the afternoon or just the evening but awards will be for only full day shooters. Since we don't have facilities to shoot in bad weather, we will have to keep an eye on the weather reports. Hope to see you there. 

I'd be there, but have to pick up wife at airport around 8 pm    my avatar pic is from last years shoot

Keepin an eye on the weather report. Keepin the fingers crossed.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:36 AM, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

I'd be there, but have to pick up wife at airport around 8 pm    my avatar pic is from last years shoot

Excuses, excuses.

I am sure she would understand if you were just a little late picking her up or letting her down.

Back to the top of the heap!

You still got yer fangers crossed?  :lol:

Well be shootin tomorrow. It ain't gonna rain.

Well, my no rain prediction came true despite three weather services reporting the opposite. Thanks to all who came out to enjoy our Day-Night shoot. It was a loooong day but well worth it. Congratulations to Dirty Dale and Ani Two Feathers, our top overall male and female shooters. Wow....11 clean shooters. Scores are up at www.browntownshipregulators.com. OH....I almost forgot.....I beat you Charlie like a mangy cur dog. :P

Thanks to you, Seamus, and your whole big crew for putting on a first rate shootin' match!

The weather was perfect!  The food was excellent!  The hospitality was excellent!

The folks at Brown Township know how to do it right!  I had a blast!

It's always a fun time!  If you weren't there;  you really missed a good one!

All the best,

Slow Mo Dern

20 hours ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

Thanks to you, Seamus, and your whole big crew for putting on a first rate shootin' match!

The weather was perfect!  The food was excellent!  The hospitality was excellent!

The folks at Brown Township know how to do it right!  I had a blast!

It's always a fun time!  If you weren't there;  you really missed a good one!

All the best,

Slow Mo Dern

Ya got that right Mo.

Thanks to all the Brown Twnsp. Folks for a great day

Thank you to the Brown Township crew for another fun Day/Night Match! They even got the rain to go around us!!

We had a great time! Thank you for all your hard work!!

Archived