SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rex M Rugers #6621

Non-CAS Remington model 700 Varmint 223

I have for trade or sale here a rifle I thought I wanted , but am now trying to put together a Wild Bunch outfit , so looking to trade this one for a 1911. It is a nice Remington 700 with camo synthetic stock , 26" heavy (not bull) barrel, in .223 Rem caliber. Is wearing a Vortex 6.5X20 scope with 30mm tube size. Will ship in hard case. I will take scope off and ship separately if desired.

Would like to swap for a used 1911 of similar value , something in the 700.00 - 750.00 ish range. Top choices would be along the lines of a Ruger SR1911 , Springfield Range Officer , Kimber Custom ll, or Colt  for even swap.  RIA , Remington R-1 , plainer grade Springfields also welcome , but not even swap. My hand prefers straight mainspring housing and long trigger , but will adjust to make a swap.:D

Would sell for cash for 750.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking , Rex :D

PS: Round count is pretty low , Pard that I got it from , here on the wire , said he didn't shoot it much , and I have only shot enough to sight-in a couple of different loads.

Also , the middle pad in the case in the pictures was cut for a different rifle. That is why it doesn't fit exactly , but is still secure.

000_0541.JPG

000_0542.JPG

000_0543.JPG

000_0544.JPG

000_0545.JPG

000_0546.JPG

000_0547.JPG

000_0548.JPG

000_0550.JPG

000_0551.JPG

Edited by Rex M Rugers #6621
added trade option