SASS Wire Forum

Delete ; Traded locally

Rex M Rugers #6621

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a very lightly used Ruger SR 1911 (used in 3 or 4 WB matches).  What model Remington 700 and what model Vortex scope?

Cassalong Hopidy , I have no clue as to model on the Remington , other than Varmint model. I looked on the Remington website and also in GunBroker , and did not see one with this same camo pattern. I confess to not being fluent in Remington 700 variations. I was hoping the pictures would help.

The Vortex is easy , I still have the box. It is a Viper , 6.5-20 X 44 , 30mm tube , with side focus parallax adjustment  , Mil Dot (moa). The model number on the box end says VPR-M-05MD.

Thanks , Rex :D

Rex

Thanks.  If it is a Remington 700 action, I think it would be an ADL or SPS.  Let me do some research.  What I have actually been looking for is a Sauer Classic 100 XT or maybe a Tikka in .223, but I know the Remington 700 actions are good.  Triggers typically are a bit rough.  How accurate have you found it?

Rex

Looks like it is an ADL.  Good scope, but I want to get a rifle with a faster twist rate.  Thanks much for the information, though.

Cass

Archived