SASS Wire Forum

Proof of climate change

Tascosa, SASS# 24838

10 minutes ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

I have found proof of climate change. It has bothered everyone for some time but I, wise that I am, found it. Fall starts on Sept. 23!!

Now that we have that settled we can all stop worrying about it.:P

I fear that it will get cooler...more proof of “climate change”.

What a coincidence.... 

Sweet little preteens and teens (Climate Crusaders they call themselves) are on my TV tonight protesting about climate change.......

And they seem so dog gone serious, experienced and knowledgeable about it, that I bet that when they turn 16 they will refuse to get a driver's license so that they don't contribute to the problem .....

1 hour ago, Fence Cutter said:

I bet that when they turn 16 they will refuse to get a driver's license so that they don't contribute to the problem .....

Unfortunately some of them already think this is an excellent idea. :(

5 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

With all the hot air coming from the media, Washington  DC, and cows, We might expect some severe warming. 

I hope we get it in January.

Message to all the sweet little teens protesting climate change:

Look! Up in the Sky!  That big ball of Nuclear Fire is the Sun.  It is what controls the climate on Earth!

It will ignore your protests and return the earth to a tropical climate just like the fossil record shows us existed before the big meteor hit the earth and changed the climate enough to kill off the dinosaurs.  Instead of protesting you had better start figuring how to adapt to the climate that Mother Nature dictates.  Bigger Air Conditioners are not the solution.  Carbon Dioxide (which is exhaled by all animals and is one of the two products of combustion) is not the culprit. 

Go to school, study science and learn to adapt.

Rant Off

Duffield

Archived