SASS Wire Forum

People in Texas want to turn in their guns.

Raylan

Yesterday he was at an anti-gun town hall (pretty much the only place where he can find friends anymore) and somebody who identified himself as a Columbine survivor challenged him to confiscate ALL semi-autos, even handguns. Beto replied that he's open to the possibility. So there you have it. I hope his mouthy mouth sinks his party's chances for victory next fall.

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Yesterday he was at an anti-gun town hall (pretty much the only place where he can find friends anymore) and somebody who identified himself as a Columbine survivor challenged him to confiscate ALL semi-autos, even handguns. Beto replied that he's open to the possibility. So there you have it. I hope his mouthy mouth sinks his party's chances for victory next fall.

He was in Aurora at the scene of the 2012 theater shooing. Liberals are thick as flies. He’s not about to come to a town like mine.

45 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

He was in Aurora at the scene of the 2012 theater shooing. Liberals are thick as flies. He’s not about to come to a town like mine.

What's so disgusting is that these Dem presidential candidates have no way to show that they're better leaders than the rest of the pack, so each one has found a pet agenda to pursue. Jay Inslee wanted to be the "save the planet" president, Liz Warren wants to be the immigration president, and now Beto wants to be the "get rid of guns" president. Each one is pandering to the left in their own special way, rather than try and show us how good a leader of ALL of us they can be.

2 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

What's so disgusting is that these Dem presidential candidates have no way to show that they're better leaders than the rest of the pack, so each one has found a pet agenda to pursue. Jay Inslee wanted to be the "save the planet" president, Liz Warren wants to be the immigration president, and now Beto wants to be the "get rid of guns" president. Each one is pandering to the left in their own special way, rather than try and show us how good a leader of ALL of us they can be.

Alas. Leadership in politics is not in fashion these days.

Beto could show us how well his plan would work by starting small. 

How about if he proved his idea by helping enforce the existing gun restrictions in someplace like, say -- Chicago?

Problem is, most anti-Constitutionalist gun restrictions are only meant to be enforced on the people who obey the law anyway.

1 hour ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Beto could show us how well his plan would work by starting small. 

How about if he proved his idea by helping enforce the existing gun restrictions in someplace like, say -- Chicago?

Problem is, most anti-Constitutionalist gun restrictions are only meant to be enforced on the people who obey the law anyway.

Indeed.

I think HE should personally travel to Chik-a-Go, knock on a few doors and tell folks that he's come

to take their guns..... :o

..........Widder

Hey Robert Francis O’Rourke...it’s okay to come after white people, because that’s what you and yours are doing, right? Go after these “Mass Shootings” and shooters in Chicago. 

You snd yours don’t have the balls!

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/crime/2019/9/18/20871369/6-shot-tuesday-shootings-chicago-gun-violence

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/2019/9/17/20870042/2-killed-5-wounded-monday-september-16-chicago-shootings-gun-violence-homicide

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/crime/2019/9/16/20865522/chicago-weekend-gun-violence-homicide-sept-13-16

BETTER YET WHY NOT TALLY THINGS UP FOR YOU. True math is not a strong suit for people like you.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2019/1/1/18314536/police-release-2018-shooting-numbers

CHICAGO - 

Murders between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31 by year:

• 2018: 561
  • 2017: 660
  • 2016: 777

Shooting victims between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31 by year:

• 2018: 2948
  • 2017: 3463
  • 2016: 4351

Shooting incidents between Jan 1. and Dec. 31 by year:

• 2018: 2391
  • 2017: 2777
  • 2016: 3550

You need to quit pickin’ on the folks that are long to anger and pull you head out of where we all know it is, Beto.

Call your running mates. Let ‘em know. The gloves are coming off. 

Oh, and don’t spew nonsense about poverty and bad schooling regarding Chicago. I grew up poor and a poor community. There was no murder and shootings. You all have thrown enough money at it. 

Beto, F*** You!

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Indeed.

I think HE should personally travel to Chik-a-Go, knock on a few doors and tell folks that he's come

to take their guns..... :o

..........Widder

That would probably be a good way to get rid of him.

JHC

By the way, I posted what I posted above on Reddit under his “Hi, I’m Beto O’Rourke and I am running for President”.

Of course, I am the 27,000th commenter so I doubt Tube Head will actually read my post...but his morons will, I am sure. 

10 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

WE got no leaders.  Everyone is either attacking someone else or defending themselves against attacks (or both) and there ain't NOdamnbody running the country.

I'd like to fire them all and start over from scratch.

I often wonder what the founding fathers would think about their "Grand Experiment" now.  I believe they envisioned politicians to consider it a duty and a privilege to serve the country, and to do it honorably and with passion.  Today the only passion in Washington is to make money, and don't get me started about honor.

Congress - they vote amongst themselves how much their going to get paid, really? what job have you had that you decided your pay?  Serve 2 years and you get a retirement - they should be considered like any other government worker and fall into their health insurance and retirement plan.  Eliminate politicians from getting a job or acting as a contractor for any company that does business with the government for a period of 5 years after getting out of office.  What else?? 

"Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,"  

Beto O'Rourke

He is terribly misguided and politically dumb, but at least Mr. O'Rourke is honest enough to come right out and say it to our face.

4 hours ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

I'm for two terms: one in office and one in prison.

Best

CR

The mantra of the Illinois Governor's office...  :rolleyes:

Four of the last seven governors ended up in prison.  :huh:

9 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Beto O'Rourke

He is terribly misguided and politically dumb, but at least Mr. O'Rourke is honest enough to come right out and say it to our face.

If he said it to my face and if he didn't have his armed goons, I'd do my best to bust his nose.

On 9/21/2019 at 12:21 PM, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Beto O'Rourke

Something to say I guess. I saw a quote by Jeff Cooper once. Not exact, but something to the effect that when your enemy draws his sword and challenges you under the open sky in the light of day, you can enter the fray with a light heart.

JHC

Archived