SASS Wire Forum

Foot surgery tomorrow

Perro Del Diablo

While I am off work for my shoulder surgery I had surgery on left foot. Tomorrow I will be having my right foot done. Instead of missing work multiple times I organized with my Dr. I wasn't sure I would be able do second foot since I only have another 4 weeks to go for shoulder. During follow up my Dr said he can get it done tomorrow so I was put on schedule. Guess he needs a new Mercedes:lol:

Too many surgeries to count!!  I've had couple of surgeries done concurrently to shorten my down time!!  Gotta' have EVERYTHING co-ordinated to make it work if one or another is a debilitating recovery process!

The wife had 4 surgeries. one on one foot, three on the other. No relief from pain and doctor says he's done all he can and won't even talk to her.

9 hours ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

The wife had 4 surgeries. one on one foot, three on the other. No relief from pain and doctor says he's done all he can and won't even talk to her.

Mine was bunion and Taylor's bunion. A Taylor's bunion is the little toe. Had same done to left foot Aug 1st. Since still off work for my shoulder want take care of as much as possible. I will pray for your wife. I would also consider talking to another Dr.

1 hour ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Mine was bunion and Taylor's bunion. A Taylor's bunion is the little toe. Had same done to left foot Aug 1st. Since still off work for my shoulder want take care of as much as possible. I will pray for your wife. I would also consider talking to another Dr.

Hey, you should have said something. I have the perfect cure for bunions of the 5th metatarsal. 

Drop a motorcycle on your foot. Just sit on it and fall over towards the side the bunion in on. Be sure and left that foot on the peg or strategically placed so the full weight of the bike ends up in that foot.

Snap that little bone so everything lines up and the bunion is no more.

Worked like a champ on mine....

:P

2014 a young lady with no driving license decided I would make a good good ornament. I collected plate and 9 screws in left wrist, had big toe fused with a screw. Yup motorcycle can create need for body repair real fast. So my 883 was totaled 2 weeks later still in casts was signing on Street Bob with 103 engine. Twice the size of the Sportster. Now I'm on a road glide ultra with 114 engine. Soon as I get healed up be back on road.

On 9/20/2019 at 12:30 PM, Perro Del Diablo said:

I'm home doing good. Pain not more than expected. Dr happy way everything went. 

well as long as the Doc is happy then it's a success ;)

May your healing go better than planned and your pain lessen by half each day:  Old♣Irish saying I just made up

Archived