SASS Wire Forum

Betsy Ross T-Shirt

Rye Miles #13621

I suppose you may know about the Betsy Ross T-Shirt that Rush is selling in response to Nike's pulling a shoe that Kapernack seemed to think was racsit because it had a Betsy Ross original flag design. The profits from Rush' shirts go to Tunnels to Towers, an organization that helps surviving spouses of soldiers killed pay off their mortgages. Great looking T shirt!!! (They have it in white also)

I emailed Rush and said I was happy with how fast I got the shirt and how nice looking it was. I said the only thing I didn't like was the "silky" type material, I would have preferred a regular cotton blend. They emailed me back in a half hour and said thank you and said they'll send me a FREE sweatshirt when they bring it out! I told them they didn't have to do that but they probably will anyway. What a great experience!!! Just thought I'd share in case you have been thinking about buying one to help out these families of deceased soldiers. 

IMG_1802.JPG

4 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

No, I had no idea. Would you help out a lazy cowboy wanna-be and post a link?

https://rushlimbaughshowstore.com/

I don't know how long this post will last, I know you're not supposed to post about charities, but this was me posting about my experience with GREAT customer service!

Well see.........................

Bought one to support the cause as well as to give the finger to Crappernick/Nike.  When it got here, the material made think it was the ladies version.  Can't wear it.  Feels the way I imagine cross dressing would feel.

12 minutes ago, Joke 'um said:

Bought one to support the cause as well as to give the finger to Crappernick/Nike.  When it got here, the material made think it was the ladies version.  Can't wear it.  Feels the way I imagine cross dressing would feel.

Exactly! I would have preferred a regular old cotton T.

21 minutes ago, MizPete said:

You boys suck it up and wear the shirt!

Or give it to your favorite sweetie to wear as a nightie.   :wub:   ^_^

5 hours ago, Joke 'um said:

Don’t give up.  The material feels odd after wearing cotton your whole life.  That performance wear is great for yard work.  It doesn’t turn into saran wrap like cotton does when you get a little perspiration going.

Kapernick and Nike = so very, very stupid.

Betsy Ross was raised a Quaker in Philadelphia,  PA. Left that group when she married first husband, outside of the church.

Wanna guess what the most active religion assisting the Underground Railroad in moving escaped slaves further North to New England? Yeah........ the Quakers.

Sure, she was a racist............

9 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I don't know how long this post will last, I know you're not supposed to post about charities, but this was me posting about my experience with GREAT customer service!

Well see.........................

Nothing wrong with posting a link. You may not ask for contributions to charities. And you’re not. 

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Darn. I was hoping the white one was 100% cotton but it's not.

Why?

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I can’t wear polyester. It itches. Drive’s me nuts. 

I wore mine today and it’s not as bad as I thought. It was actually quite comfortable!!;)

42 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I wore mine today and it’s not as bad as I thought. It was actually quite comfortable!!;)

I just cannot take polyester. 

8 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I just cannot take polyester. 

So no leisure suit and white platforms for you?

Too bad. You’d look Awesome!

1 minute ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

So no leisure suit and white platforms for you?

Too bad. You’d look Awesome!

Dang it Bob...I choked on my water and almost inhaled half of a nicotine lozenge. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

26 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Dang it Bob...I choked on my water and almost inhaled half of a nicotine lozenge. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

64BE2073-3054-4EE0-90EB-79B671BB63C3.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

They call that vaping, Pat.:P

I don't see white platforms.

I see a mint green leisure suit, with a white patent leather belt, and white patent leather loafers with a gold chain across the metatarsal.

IMG_2103.JPG

2 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I don't see white platforms.

I see a mint green leisure suit, with a white patent leather belt, and white patent leather loafers with a gold chain across the metatarsal.

IMG_2103.JPG

Gawd, those are hideous. :lol:

Boy... if he's listening to that music through his ear buds, that's gotta be reeeal weird for his fellow passengers.   :huh:    :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Bet you are glad your ribs are healed up aren't you. ;)

They’re not fully healed but I got the laughter therapy line checked off on my healing card for the day. ;):lol:

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Here are some other Betsy Ross shirt options. 

https://www.amazon.com/betsy-ross-flag-shirt/s?k=betsy+ross+flag+shirt

These are for profit, Rush shirts go to Tunnels to Towers. Don't buy the knock offs, there's tons of them!!

15 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

These are for profit, Rush shirts go to Tunnels to Towers. Don't buy the knock offs, there's tons of them!!

I know. Alpo was looking for a shirt without the signature.

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I know. Alpo was looking for a shirt without the signature.

I love the signature myself, I listen to Rush everyday! He's a true patriot! But let's not lose focus and get into a Rush debate, it's about helping the families who have lost their spouses!;)

Just now, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I love the signature myself, I listen to Rush everyday! He's a true patriot! But let's not lose focus and get into a Rush debate, it's about helping the families who have lost their spouses!;)

Agree 100%! :FlagAm:

I also like Rush but I rarely get to hear his show. If I played it at work I would probably cause some of the "enlightened moro,,,uh, people" I work with to have embolisms....

Archived