SASS Wire Forum

lawmaker wants to put an end to farting on airplanes

Sedalia Dave

23 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Not fair. When some jerk goes and takes his shoes and socks off next to me my best weapon is to head to the bathroom and crack one off just as I squeeze past him.

Naw,  you have to get one off before you leave the seat.....then get up and squeeze by him.

4 hours ago, Catlow4697 said:

Maybe some government grant money is available to study this problem.

Just what size plugs are needed and you have to choose between paper or plastic

Shut up already. They don't need any ideas.

JHC :P

That's even worse than the post the other day where Bears don't go to the loo' during hibernation. they eat something  weird [ forgot what it is ]beforehand that forms a plug..then when they wake up the s*** really hits the fan !!

31 minutes ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Anytime boarding a plane in the cheap seats means going through 1st class, I usually manage to obtain a little pre-flight intestinal relief on the way through. (How did ya like boarding first now?)

Most flights I use, entry is first class goes left, biz and cheap seats go right.

I was on a plane where this "hippy" looking goon took his shoes off in the seat catty-corner from me up one row. His feet stank and I told him about it. He smirked and said get over it. I took the top off my water bottle and spilled water all over the floor in front of his seat "accidentally" when I stood up to get something from the overhead. SOB had to put his shoes back on. He started b****ing about it and I told him the plane could be landed so the ambulance could pick him up and that shut him up. 

I'm just surprised all to h*ll and gone that this was Nairobi, and not Sacramento!    :huh:    :lol:

13 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

I'm just surprised all to h*ll and gone that this was Nairobi, and not Sacramento!    :huh:    :lol:

No, in Sacramento it’s BS that’s the problem. :D

Just now, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

No, in Sacramento it’s BS that’s the problem. :D

Actually, to paraphrase an observation Half-Breed Pete made about some sorority girls almost fifty years ago... (Kappa Theta, I think they were).

"They think their [poop] don't stink, but their f@rts sure give 'em away!"   :rolleyes:

Archived