SASS Wire Forum

*November 15,16&17*- Hell Fire 19’ “Tribute to Judge Em’ All Duncan and Beaver John”

Slick McClade

Howdy Folks,

Just wanted to pass along some very important information. This year our annual match “Hell Fire “ has been moved from September to November 15, 16 & 17. November in North Louisiana is absolutely perfect shooting  weather, not cold but very mild and pleasant. This years theme is called “Smoke in the Pines” with heavy hearts I say that we have lost two of our friends this year and they both where black powder shooters. Loosing Judge Em All Duncan and Beaver John this year was a very hard pill to swallow and they will forever be missed but definitely remain in our hearts. So we wanted to dedicate the match to the both of them as a black powder tribute to two of the finest cowboys that has ever played the game. In our usual way, Hellfire will be a shooters match with fun fast stages... great food...:awards and a laid back family atmosphere.  Please feel free to go to our website for all the match information at 

www.jacksonholeregulators.com

We Hope to see you at

Hell Fire 19

“Smoke in the pines”

Slick and the JHR crew.

Yo Slick that's really fantastic for you to do this. Beaver John and I were acquainted along with his wonderful wife. They are in our thoughts & prayers. In reference to  also including   Judge Em All Duncan is also fantastic for honor him along with Beaver John. So sorry that we can not be there to attend. Please include our thoughts and prayers also for both  family's.

God Bless,   take care  &  thanks for the posting.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy.

1 hour ago, Slick McClade said:

Howdy Folks,

Just wanted to pass along some very important information. This year our annual match “Hell Fire “ has been moved from September to November 15, 16 & 17. November in North Louisiana is absolutely perfect shooting  weather, not cold but very mild and pleasant. This years theme is called “Smoke in the Pines” with heavy hearts I say that we have lost two of our friends this year and they both where black powder shooters. Loosing Judge Em All Duncan and Beaver John this year was a very hard pill to swallow and they will forever be missed but definitely remain in our hearts. So we wanted to dedicate the match to the both of them as a black powder tribute to two of the finest cowboys that has ever played the game. In our usual way, Hellfire will be a shooters match with fun fast stages... great food...:awards and a laid back family atmosphere.  Please feel free to go to our website for all the match information at 

www.jacksonholeregulators.com

We Hope to see you at

Hell Fire 19

“Smoke in the pines”

Slick and the JHR crew.

Sorry nothing further I bumped the Quote

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Slick McClade said:

Still have a little room if anyone wants in !!!

Hey Slick,

I'm comin with Snake Oil.

I'm in Tennessee right now, I'll get my app to ya next week.

Red Knee

Mailing in my registration first thing Monday after I return home from the North. 

DS

I really wish I could be there! My band is booked on Saturday night in Nashville.  Thank you for remembering my brother, the Judge!!  We’ll play Curtis Lowe for Wally and Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door for our departed friends during our show that night.

Again, Thanks Slick!!

7 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I really wish I could be there! My band is booked on Saturday night in Nashville.  Thank you for remembering my brother, the Judge!!  We’ll play Curtis Lowe for Wally and Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door for our departed friends during our show that night.

Again, Thanks Slick!!

Sounds great! They were both great people and friends to many. Hope to see you soon.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:23 AM, Turkey Legs #48384 said:

We will be there - can't wait! Also thinking of busting out a little Steampunk for the Judge - since I don't shoot blackpowder. B)

That would be awesome! Looking forward to seeing you both.

I’ve got to send my application in... I will do

it tomorrow!!  I’m coming AND I’m gonna shoot Black Powder in Honor of Beaver John and Judge ‘Em All Duncan!  It’s a long way but I’ve heard NOTHING but GREAT things about your match! Plus, I really like your whole family! 

Great big hugs!

Scarlett

Archived