SASS Wire Forum

7th Annual Return of the Buffalo

Sixty-Nine Cent Wizard

For all of you who shot the 7th Annual Return of the Buffalo this past week end........THANK YOU.  We hope you had as

much fun shooting it as we had putting it together.   Keep a good eye on our website (briggsdalecountyshootists.com).  We are starting to work on the

2020 Colorado State Shoot (September 11-13th, 2020).  Hope to see you there.  Again BIG THANKS.

Respectfully Submitted,

Sixty Nine Cent Wizard

Thank You Wizard and Kid Bucklin  for putting on one of the best matches in the U.S. If anyone wants to go to an old time fun match, this would be the one. The stages are fast, fun, and always a challenge. The side matches are great but there is the Medusa, a shotgun challenge not for the faint of heart. Finally do not forget the "Street Fight" written, produced and managed by Badger. If you think you are a shooter, the Street Fight will make you humble. 

To say the least, this is a match I will never miss.

Casper Kid 

Thanks Wizard, Kidd Buckling, 22 Gatlin, Mellon Head, Pistol Smith and I’m sure I missed some for the main match and side matches.   Badger and Jinglebob Jerry for the Streetfight, less the bowling ball that was cruel.  A big thanksSassy Cue  and the sisters for smoking up a ton of awesome brisket, pulled pork, and desserts. 

Grey Dog 

Thanks to the Briggsdale County team for a great shoot again this year.  I appreciate having 3 days of great shooting.  First of all, I had a great posse and all the stages were fast and fun.  I especially enjoyed the medusa shotgun challenge, the 22 buffalo arcade, and the street fight.  I'm planning to attend again in 2020.  

Everyone had an outstanding time! I was on Posse #6 and it couldn't have been any better. We all pulled together and moved through the stages smoothly. My PM was Pick and he did a great job. We had 3 of the top 10 shooters in the Posse so I got to learn a lot about efficiency and ways to improve gun stability. You and your team made the stages fun and just right with challenges. Thank you for the prizes - next year please draw my ticket for a 750.

Kudos to Black Jack Ketchem and Avery Wade for excellent work as TO's. They really were keen on safety and control of the firing line.

Archived