SASS Wire Forum

THE BATTLE IS RAGING ON CAPITOL HILL

Charlie T Waite

Hate to say it but GOA has stepped up and filled the vacuum in leter writing left by the NRA. 

The NRA needs to wake up and quit pimping members for money every week and actually take some tangeable action. JMNSHO but there shoold have been another 3 million messages sent by the NRA on behalf of its members.

I still stand behind them both!!  Also hafta' say that the Second Amendment Foundation does important work as well!!  Probably the most litigious of the three, SAF has filed more lawsuits and won more cases than anyone else in our corner!!  They go to war in the courts, all the way down to municipal courts on behalf of the gun owners!!  

They deserve far more recognition than they EVER receive!!

I proudly belong to all three!!

20 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I proudly belong to all three!!

As do I and you are correct they don't get the recognition they deserve.

They are also listed on Amazon Smile

About AmazonSmile

What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from over one million organizations to support.
How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.
How can I learn more about AmazonSmile?
Please see complete AmazonSmile program details.

I put info from SAF  on the wire as well when they have an update.

1 minute ago, Charlie T Waite said:

I put info from SAF  on the wire as well when they have an update.

We thank you for that!!  It should be noted that SAF spends a lot less time on self promotion in order to direct more funds toward the work that they do.

I check all my sources daily unless I am out of town.  Sometimes they announce things but have nothing ready to publish at that moment.  But, if I miss something or  there is something going on in your states that I have not heard about, I have all of you to help post these as well and I thank all of you for your efforts to keep the information flowing.

Charlie

Archived